Peercoin on Raspberry Pi

[quote=“badgolfer, post:340, topic:2353”]Yowza! 43 connections.

I’m not comfortable posting my email address, as it is easily identifiable to me. Should I PM you, or can I just post my PPC address?

(Not sure if .jpg attachment is coming through… Doesn’t show on Preview.)

Edit: How do I show photo? I’m trying “Attach File” but it is not working.[/quote]

You can PM river333, and host the image on imgur.com

Yuck. I have to sign up with yet another service? I’m trying to keep my internet footprint to a minimum…

I’ll look into it.

Thanks.

Edit: I see they want email address. I guess I’ll just have to pass. No way to insert photo here?

You can host image on imgur.com anonymously.
And yes, you must create account on peer4commit to receive the tip.

There is this however: https://fakena.me/

But, I do not recommend using that for peer4commit.com

Success at posting photo, but it’s way more fuzzy than it appeared in preview. Hope you can see the data. Else I can try again. Camera doesn’t seem to want to focus on the screen.

Can you send to?:

PTEATBLMnR4JUEkqY75PeP6kcjbvP9Uf8a

Wow I just noticed an anonymous donation of 1000 PPC to this project. Thank you to whoever that was! If you have any requests on what to do with the funds please let me know, otherwise I will assume that it is fine to continue as planned.

[quote=“badgolfer, post:344, topic:2353”]Success at posting photo, but it’s way more fuzzy than it appeared in preview. Hope you can see the data. Else I can try again. Camera doesn’t seem to want to focus on the screen.

Can you send to?:

PTEATBLMnR4JUEkqY75PeP6kcjbvP9Uf8a[/quote]

Thanks, your tip has been sent. I created a dummy account for you on peer4commit to send it. Congratulations :slight_smile:

That’s really a great news! Many thanks to the person who donated!

Thanks. Got it. Connections now at 50. Crazy. I haven’t been this popular since that free beer party back in college.

Wow again! How cool! :slight_smile:

Maybe we should speculate as to who the anonymous doner is? The only thing I’m sure of, is: it’s not me. So, who could it be?

On the other hand, it’s pretty obvious who it has to be, - I’m pretty sure - It can be none other than the great, Satoshi! :smiley:

Maybe we should speculate as to who the anonymous doner is? The only thing I’m sure of, is: it’s not me. So, who could it be?[/quote]

Don’t know who that is but she/he has also at least donated generously to the marketing fund (#96) and android wallet (#129).
[size=18pt]THANKS![/size]

[quote=“mhps, post:349, topic:2353”]Don’t know who that is but she/he has also at least donated generously to the marketing fund (#96) and android wallet (#129).
[size=18pt]THANKS![/size][/quote]

Wow this is awesome! Are donations directly going through Peer4commit?

[quote=“Thireus, post:350, topic:2353”][quote=“mhps, post:349, topic:2353”]Don’t know who that is but she/he has also at least donated generously to the marketing fund (#96) and android wallet (#129).
[size=18pt]THANKS![/size][/quote]

Wow this is awesome! Are donations directly going through Peer4commit?[/quote]

You can find donation transaction info on peer4commits. Then it is possible to see the donation address’ other donations on a blockchain explorer. ( Sorry to be nosey if this bothers the donors. )

No worries. I wasn’t planning to trace back the address, just that I wanted to know how you guys are notified of new donations :).

Maybe we should speculate as to who the anonymous doner is? The only thing I’m sure of, is: it’s not me. So, who could it be?[/quote]
Ah, but you are the only person who is sure of that. :wink:

syncing ;D

post photo later

finally sync complete! ;D
how to get my address using CLI?
I’m using peerbox, not ppcoin-qt. ???

oh,My email celeron370#gmail.com,thx

Congrats!

I assume you want to get a fresh address from your peerbox?

try ppcoind getaddressesbyaccount ""

or

ppcoind getaccountaddress  ""

that should return a fresh address for your peerbox.

thank you!!

it works! ;D

[quote=“willywithcoinnode, post:357, topic:2353”]Congrats!

or

that should return a fresh address for your peerbox.[/quote]

[quote=“willywithcoinnode, post:357, topic:2353”]Congrats!

or

that should return a fresh address for your peerbox.[/quote]

Thank you! Gonna add this to my guide.

Thanks Thireus for “gathering” documentation :smiley: