Peercoin on Raspberry Pi

Raspberry Pi peerco is excavated in a month?

[quote=ā€œriver, post:460, topic:2353ā€]Thanks peron. You are the 80th person to set up a Peercoin node on Raspberry Pi :slight_smile:

By the way, I think the instructions in the first post of the thread need to be updated? I havenā€™t had a proper look at the changes to Peerbox yet.[/quote]
Tip received. Thanks!

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s fully released yet. ppcoind was in rc2 three weeks ago, and the peerbox command was released this week. Iā€™ve had ppcoind up and running for about two weeks with no hickups, so I thought it was safe to say that the node is up.

hello, are the ten ppc still available? i created a node using the pi i use for mining(it controls my asics)
my peer4commit identifier is 9LbW9jFXKMdr
i took several picture because they where hard to read
/Users/stan/Downloads/IMG_4575 3.JPG
/Users/stan/Downloads/IMG_4576.JPG
/Users/stan/Downloads/IMG_4577.JPG
/Users/stan/Downloads/IMG_4578.JPG
/Users/stan/Downloads/IMG_4579.JPG

not quite sure how to attach pics, i just dragged and dropped. if they donā€™t show up please let me know

[img]IMG_4575 3.JPG/img]
[img]IMG_4576.JPG/img]
[img]IMG_4577.JPG/img]
[img]IMG_4578.JPG/img]
[img]IMG_4579.JPG/img]

ok, hopefully they post this timeā€¦messed around with the reply system a little and i hope i got it

ok, well, Iā€™m at a loss as to how to post picsā€¦ any help would be appreciatedā€¦it would really suck to have gone through all that work to not be able to show the proof and get those 10 ppc

ok, well i did some digging and came up with another route to upload themā€¦hopefully this works

Use a website like www.imgur.com and upload your pictures there.

They automatically provide BBCode [IMG] tags to include it in your post.

[quote=ā€œstan3666, post:466, topic:2353ā€]ok, well i did some digging and came up with another route to upload themā€¦hopefully this works
http://imgur.com/a/V0tzX[/quote]

This worked. The picture with the node count is all thatā€™s left.

picture with the node count? theres several pic on that imager upload i didā€¦including connection count and block countā€¦how do i find the node count?

That looks fine stan3666, Iā€™ve sent your tip. Congrats :slight_smile:

thank you!

Does regular, few years old laptop converted into server counts if we talking about node? :slight_smile: Or reward is only for rpi strict?

Any resp? ā€œI donā€™t careā€ or ā€œGTFOā€? No wonder PPC is downgrade crypto.

I am sorry we donā€™t live up to your expectations.

Manager of this fund is sparsely online, but you can summon him with @river333.
However, I am sure he will not accept non-raspberry nodes.
I am sure you can find reason to continue running your node without mere 10PPC reward.
Welcome aboard, I hope to see you around :slight_smile:

but yeah, this forum is not exactly buzzing with activity, but i tend to see it like a tortoise that will slowly but surely beat the hare

Very nicely put! :slight_smile:

Very nicely put! :-)[/quote]

1+

I updated the instructions in the OP so that it now links to peerchemistā€™s guide for Peerbox.

The reward is only for the Raspberry Pi, but thank you for setting up a node anyway. I have also added this to the FAQ to make it more clear.

@river

In the first post, it is -public. One ā€œ-ā€.

peerbox -public

[quote=ā€œpeerchemist, post:479, topic:2353ā€]@river

In the first post, it is -public. One ā€œ-ā€.

peerbox -public

Thanks, fixed.