Peercoin on Raspberry Pi

The “camera-shy” one? :stuck_out_tongue:

(btw you just quoted an old post)

[quote=“Thireus, post:376, topic:2353”][quote=“z38630610, post:375, topic:2353”]ppcoin addres : PX2LThNjdoCFev1Z2vUSY9deQqLnQbjFbm

[/quote]

Hi z38630610,

Can’t see any of your pictures :confused: You should upload them elsewhere like imgur.com.

Also, according to the instructions you need to post your Peer4commit ID, not your PPC address directly.[/quote]

now have image ?

Yes that is fine, thank you. Your tip has been sent.

Another node up and running… Thanks in advance for the tip!

Peer4commit identifier: TpWK23ptgxMD

Tip sent to francosphone, congrats :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance !
Peer4commit identifier: uFKXD1HLJvhp

[quote=“ZakaL, post:386, topic:2353”]Thanks in advance !
Peer4commit identifier: uFKXD1HLJvhp[/quote]

Tip sent. Enjoy!

Here’s my new node ppc !!
PCS7ZToTFZvbq1oeTLf2DPDG5nQuJA2yQ7
tnx advance

[quote=“paolo77, post:388, topic:2353”]Here’s my new node ppc !!
tnx advance[/quote]

Congrats paolo77. That makes 70 nodes.

[quote=“river333, post:389, topic:2353”][quote=“paolo77, post:388, topic:2353”]Here’s my new node ppc !!
tnx advance[/quote]

Congrats paolo77. That makes 70 nodes.[/quote]

:wink:

I just snatched up a Raspberry Pi B (the original) from eBay for $26 shipped. I have a 2GB card laying somewhere, gonna put it to the test and then set-up a second Peercoin node at my folk’s house. Their router has a USB port that’s designed to charge phones so I hope it will provide enough power. Look to one more always-on node to be added to the network in the very near future :slight_smile: In the meantime my first ever node has an uptime of 75 days now, it’s never gone offline since I set it up.

[member=16735]fishbone[/member] - that’s great news. A second R-Pi running on nearly nothing for you. And, for Peercoin! Good idea, Great Spirit!!! Thanks :slight_smile:

First post in the community, putting my redundant pii to good use :slight_smile:

thx

Thanx everybody for supporting the Peercoin network.

You can check some stats about the Peercoin network here:

Full nodes map
Full nodes daily stats

Thanks liquido2. Tip sent :slight_smile:

I’ve got my 2nd Peercoin node set-up and running great.
I’m not going to claim the bounty. Paying it forward to the next person.

The Raspberry Pi model B+ just got a price discount to $25 (£16) if anyone was thinking about buying one: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/05/raspberry-pi-model-b-price-cut-to-just-25/

And remember that Peerbox is not yet compatible with latest Raspberry Pi 2 models.

Finally managed to compile peerunity for my raspberrry pi :).

My peer4commit identifer is 97JqkomQn2hV .

raspberry pi model b

How much money will win the day? “ppc”