Peercoin on Raspberry Pi

Hi River here is my p4c identifier
quMU3mBRDkAd

Thanks a lot Tamara

1 Like

Thanks for the PPC. Iā€™m running now the node without tor and is showing 8 connections too. Tomorrow I will check the ports. Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello river,
peercoin address address is now added to peer4commit account
Thank You
rucor

1 Like

Thanks Tamara, your peercoin address just also needs to be added to your peer4commit account and then the reward can be sent.

Are the rewards still offered? I just ordered my Pi!!!
Excited to add a nodeā€¦ Just a question does it help even more to run two Piā€™s and two nodes? or would the network prevent that from being beneficial anymoreā€¦ kinda like the law of diminishing returns?

:slight_smile:

If those Pis are not depending on the same internet access point: sure thing!

I have a 200 down 12 up connectionā€¦ do you mean like set up a router/switch per Pi? I have a few basestations I could dedicate to the pi if thats what I need to do.

No. I basically mean: One external IP-address, one Pi :slight_smile:

Gotcha. Thank you

Or one node, to be precise. But I think you got it already :wink:

I keep hovering between 8 and 9 connections - will try to catch it at 9 when it is fully synchronized. Strange thing is, 9901 is wide open so i expect much more. Tried on two different internet circuits too. Screenshot coming shortly!

Hi there.
Iā€™m pretty new to cryptocurrency and peercoins, but i really like this initiative. Iā€™m now contributing for peercoin with a full node on my raspberry :

My peer4commit id is : 2BJNAdvmHuun .
did i do everything right ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m trying to buy a raspberry pi. Which one should I buy? Will the 512 MB ram be enough? Does it need an Ethernet connection, if yes, which raspberry pi is the cheapest I can buy?

RPi 2 or 3 are recommended. Better get a 3 and enjoy the extra performance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Finally I turned off my Raspberry pi 1, I was having some problems. Now Iā€™m running the node on a Raspberry pi 3 with Tor, Iā€™ve opened the port 9901 but Iā€™m still having only 8 connections. Iā€™ve edited my first post with the photos of my other Raspberry.

porki5fdv5mthuwe.onion

Regards.

1 Like

Hi @jeanjack, reward sent :slight_smile:

Many thanks !

Hi River i have Updated my P4c Account with the Payment Details Thank you.

Tamara

Finally got it above 8 - now just need like 10 more connectionsā€¦ Donā€™t mind those S3s in the background (yes they are connected to each otherā€¦) :smirk:

Peer4commit ID: TEHHEcp7bPFT

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks river!

That looks perfect craslovell, reward sent!

1 Like