Peercoin.net: Translators needed, no technical knowledge needed

I have just implemented the Transifex translation system which makes it easy for EVERYONE willing to help to translate the Peercoin.net website to their native language.

To get started visit this link and register.
You will have to ask for permission to get started, but I will accept you as soon as possible.

If your language isn’t listed and you want to help, tell me, I can add it.

Good stuff :slight_smile:

Having some issues with the translations. The problem is in strings containing a % sign. Get a error message like this:
“Error: The expression ‘% a’ is not present in the translation.”

Taking a look at this now.

Should be fixed now.

Yes. All good now :slight_smile:

[quote=“sandakersmann, post:3, topic:2822”]Having some issues with the translations. The problem is in strings containing a % sign. Get a error message like this:
“Error: The expression ‘% a’ is not present in the translation.”[/quote]

I have a similar problem with a string in the Investor section

Error: The expression ‘% a’ is not present in the original phrase.

This is the actual string I am working on

After Peercoins are held for 30 days, they are eligible to earn a 1% annualized reward. Click here to learn more.

I just don’t know how to approach this anymore. Anyone has any experience with transifex?

[quote=“GLock, post:7, topic:2822”]I have a similar problem with a string in the Investor section

After Peercoins are held for 30 days, they are eligible to earn a 1% annualized reward. Click here to learn more.[/quote]

You must type 1% in the translation also. Sounds like you type in 1% instead of 1%

% = %

Btw: String number 9 on “Exchanges Page” still cointains a % sign. TheWildHorse, can you correct this to %

[quote=“sandakersmann, post:9, topic:2822”][quote=“GLock, post:7, topic:2822”]I have a similar problem with a string in the Investor section

After Peercoins are held for 30 days, they are eligible to earn a 1% annualized reward. Click here to learn more.[/quote]

You must type 1% in the translation also. Sounds like you type in 1% instead of 1%

% = %[/quote]

thanks for the heads-up sandakersmann, it worked okay now.

TheWildHorse, I have submitted another language request.

Requests have been processed, the exchanges page fixed.

Thanks!

Keep this in mind when you create content and translate:

Bitcoin = the network and every other meaning of the word, except currency
bitcoin = the currency
Peercoin = the network and every other meaning of the word, except currency
peercoin = the currency

Please update your translations to accommodate the new fixes, they are mostly just a few rewordings so you just have to revisit them and adjust the previous translation accordingly.

[quote=“TheWildHorse, post:1, topic:2822”]I have just implemented the Transifex translation system which makes it easy for EVERYONE willing to help to translate the Peercoin.net website to their native language.

To get started visit this link and register.
You will have to ask for permission to get started, but I will accept you as soon as possible.

If your language isn’t listed and you want to help, tell me, I can add it.[/quote]

page not found

Looks like you followed a bad link. If you think it's our fault, please let us know.

Here’s a link to the homepage. You know, just in case.

will try to make the jp version.

TheWildHorse could you please update the website with the latest and complete translation?

Yes, I will do that today.

TheWildHorse,

The payment integration guide the mining guide and the quick start guide in the minting page

are linked to the english pages instead of the translated pages in the italian version of the website.