Peercoin Minimalistic Logo

I made some quick renditions of a minimalistic logo for Peercoin. These are not meant to compete with the main logo; they are just meant to ease printing and the like.

The last one is a wild card but I was just curious about how it would look inverted.

really nice :slight_smile: i should look see where these can be used in the client builds etc or on websites… anyone any preferences? I have a few ideas to try :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:2, topic:1694”]really nice :slight_smile: i should look see where these can be used in the client builds etc or on websites… anyone any preferences? I have a few ideas to try :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear[/quote]
Would be great to have one of those used as the Windows icon in your 0.3.2 client.

I like the color of the last ! :slight_smile:

I love these designs. But is it just me or do they look more yellow than gold?

What is the difference between the 1st and 2nd images? Those are my favorite.

There are many shades of gold. I can always try out a different shade if people want.

The difference between the 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th, and 5th and 6th is that the P is transparent in one and white in the other.

Nice work! Minimalist designs look great. I could see this being used on a desktop wallpaper quite easily too.

I love em all !
Especially, for me, the ones with the green surround.

So here is a bit of heresy,
Imagine a crypto logo that doesn’t have the color gold in it!

Well, I always have been a bit of a heretic. :wink:

Nice work really. :slight_smile:

[quote=“NewMoneyEra, post:9, topic:1694”]I love em all !
Especially, for me, the ones with the green surround.

So here is a bit of heresy,
Imagine a crypto logo that doesn’t have the color gold in it!

Well, I always have been a bit of a heretic. :wink:

Nice work really. :)[/quote]

Here’s another version you make like. :slight_smile:

This is how it looks on a webpage http://blockexplorer.peercointalk.org/

Fuzzybear

To be honest I do not like this logos where it is not necessary to have a simple logo. For printing etc. I am perfectly OK with it. And thanks @hibero for tis work. I really like the logo e.g for a black&white print or display. Or a low resolution display/print.

But I think we have a really good and etablished logo and why should we use a simple logo in the wallet or on a website? Does not make any sense in my opinion. It is important to stick with one logo to have some kind of CI. There is simply no need to change the logos on the homepage or in the wallet.

Just my 2 Cents :wink:

The main reason is when you use the Peercoin logo at a small resolution, the gradient design becomes very muddled and the “P” cannot be easily distinguished.