Peercoin Minimal Logo

Hey guys,

I would like to propose a new Peercoin Minimal Logo.Basically, a simpler version of the original. :slight_smile: Your thoughts are encouraged.Changes can be made so let me know what you want done.

Cheers.

As a minimal goes, that is pretty clean. I’d say get that green leaf back into the Coin’s P though.

I think we need to get all these “logo” threads parked together. They are all over the place. :slight_smile:

In case you didn’t know already, we have this one too…

Yeah, I’m going to create a sticky thread with all of our marketing materials in it. I just need the Peercoin presentation to be finished first.

I’m kind of fond of our existing logo, that looks like a real coin.

Since we don’t have real coins to give out and this is all an online currency, a peercoin logo should look like a real coin to give the feeling that we’re dealing with a real currency.

I think if we simplify the coin appearance, we simplify Peercoin’s importance too.

The current logo looks like a coin I could almost grab with my fingers and hold in my hand as a real coin. I like that… If any one agrees or has an alternate opinion please speak up.

I like it JetJet13, I think minimal logos are good and have their uses. I don’t think anyone is trying to replace the existing logo ppcman, that will remain the official one.

I also made this a while back:

[quote=“river333, post:6, topic:2233”]I like it JetJet13, I think minimal logos are good and have their uses. I don’t think anyone is trying to replace the existing logo ppcman, that will remain the official one.

I also made this a while back:

[/quote]

Hi River333,

I like your green simplified logo. Too much gold in all the crypto logos for me. Not that I have anything against gold, it’s just so common… hahaha

May I use your green logo if opportunity presents?

I have no plans for it. And, no idea where I would ever use it, but I just like it.

Thanks for making it! :slight_smile:

NewMoneyEra

[quote=“NewMoneyEra, post:7, topic:2233”]Hi River333,

I like your green simplified logo. Too much gold in all the crypto logos for me. Not that I have anything against gold, it’s just so common… hahaha

May I use your green logo if opportunity presents?

I have no plans for it. And, no idea where I would ever use it, but I just like it.

Thanks for making it! :slight_smile:

NewMoneyEra[/quote]

Yes of course, anyone can use it :slight_smile:

Note that I’m not an expert at this, I just changed the colors on hibero’s previous design.

@JetJet, do you think you would be able to make your design into a merchant badge?