Peercoin Explorer

Yes. The explorer will remain online. I’ll move the whole site (without the wallet function) to a new server.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m using your api for a few projects. Great explorer.

1 Like

there is an SSL problem with peercoin.mintr.org

Thank you for letting me know. The auto-renewal process failed. It should work again. :slight_smile:

Closed!
Thanks for the last three years.

Thank you for everything.

Sad to see the project come to an end.

That’s a shame, this was a wonderful service. Thank you for all that you did.

sorry to know. mintr was outstanding.

sad, the graphs you’ve had were very useful, this service will be missed. is there a way to keep it up @Valermos?

@backpacker69 yes there is a way. @saeveritt already asked me the same.
If you provide me a server and domain name I could provide the source code and current database dumps.
I just have no more time to maintain the code and want to get rid of the monthly server expenses.

I’ll pn you.

The explorer is dead, long live the explorer: https://mintr.peercoinexplorer.net

5 Likes

Given the massive performance problems with mintr since it’s been migrated to the new server and @valermos seemingly not having the time to fix this, I’m considering to shut down mintr, as I can not fix this issue myself and the performance is so poor that it’s not worth preserving.

I heard that most people liked it for the statistics and charts.

I’m considering moving the ones most interesting to the community to a new site.

Willy

We’ve dropped Mintr support in pypeerassets as it’s too problematic.

I managed to tweak the performance.

Happy to hear any feedback on availability and speed.

2 Likes

The charts loaded great, but then when I switched to stats it hung for a few moments before getting there (I loaded all the charts quickly, maybe closing them all at once or whatever caused the lag).

The charts in this service are invaluable, I don’t know that I would want to get rid of any of them. Of course you can only do what you can, but I really find them all useful barometers, they were good choices to chart.

3 Likes

Upgrade to PPC v0.7 killed mintr for reasons that I’m not entirely sure of.

Fixing the code would probably need more time than rewriting the chart section to a better performing product.

I will work on bringing back (most of) the charts mintr provided, but I can’t say when this will be done.

1 Like