Peercoin Analytics

Name your txn export ‘peercoin_txns.csv’ and keep it in the same directory you run this from. You’ll need matplotlib.

If anyone manages to spit out a plot of their txn history, plz let me know. I’m still trying to figure out which language to host this project in.

Don’t say I never gave ya nuthin.

1 Like

Nice I like your take on this with Javascript on it ! I’ve made a small contribution by updating UI using Bootstrap 4.0. Not big changes but you can improve it later on I guess!

1 Like

Cool! With the .js and the html separate, how do you best go about planning out the UI in conjunction with the functionality? Like, I’m so much more confident working in the .js file than I am on the html, but I feel like I have to add buttons and stuff to make it make sense. Am I thinking about it wrong? Clearly, some of these buttons aren’t going to exist in the final build (I am using them to get around a race condition :slight_smile: ) but it seems to make it easier for me to get a grasp. I still think I will keep working in excel some because it’s still much easier for me to materialize data manipulations, but I do really like the direction this is headed.

It’s always a good thing to separate concerns like model and views. Javascript and HTML in this case. Advanced javascript framework also use Controllers to handle data and inject it into the view but its maybe overkill for this now. I think it’s ok to have some buttons at first to test the application then remove it later on. At least you need to avoid handling data and so on in views and create dedicated functions for this purpose.

Added address selection. It will reprocess the data for a particular address chosen after processing the data the first time. There are several ways to do the flow of this, but I thought it would be useful to process the whole wallet first (because it has to crunch the raw data anyway to get the addresses), then reprocess everything to get a slimmer array that is then used for the interest calculation. I could continue to operate with the total array and select out the address every time going forward, but it seemed much easier to just add an address tag to the original data processing function and rerun it.

Now that the wallet supports cors access from a browser, I 've decided to port naglims code to vue 3.
github

A screenshot of Foundations donation address

1 Like

what are you trying to make specifically?