PeerAssets: Whitepaper

Are you saying here that it will be possible to mint with your PeerAssets or are you saying something else? In the whitepaper it says this, which seems to imply no minting…

PeerAssets does not participate in organizing nor maintaining of the public ledger, but takes advantage of its stability and trustworthiness.

No, you can use Proof of Stake in PeerAssets for other purposes.
E.g. to agree on trustworthy oracles (with stake in the organization).

hello,who can tell me the difference between Ardor and PeerAssets?Which one is better?
Thank you.

Hello,

Ardor and PeerAssets are not really comparable. While both do deliver blockchain-as-service functionality they achieve so using different approach. Ardor is a blockchain network, a NXT 2.0. It is a niche product at best, a solution looking for a problem.
PeerAssets, on the other hand delivers matching functionality but as second-layer service on top of battle-tested Peercoin blockchain (5 years of uninterrupted uptime) and retaining compatibility with existing infrastructure of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin and other popular coins.
Beside, PeerAssets work on any satoshi-style blockchain network like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin and others while Ardor is a thing for itself limiting adoption.

OK,I got it,thak you very much.

Thanks for sharing.
I did a quick Google search on “what is a whitepaper”. What I found was both concise, yet open-ended at the same time. “A Whitepaper combines a detailed presentation of the project and a business plan in one document.” Every blockchain project should have a whitepaper. Some whitepapers more detailed than others.
An effective whitepaper should consist of the following five things: (1) The Problem, (2) The Solution or Project, (3) Commercialization, (4) The Team, and (5) Token Issuance Plan.

White papers are more general than that though.
“A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_paper
The Peerassets whitepaper is an excellent example of a whitepaper that does not include a direct business model, but is instead more about expressing a complex idea. In fact, if you look at all the classic white papers in the crypto space (bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin) none of them mention “the team” or “commercialization”. The definition you found seems to be exclusively about ICOs.

1 Like

@Nagalim

I believe this was a clickbait to his “crypto” site.

is there any further development going in same project ?

Yes,

1 Like