##Welcome to round one of the public PA testing.
First development cycle has been completed, pypeerassets library has reached first usable version and now can handle most of basic PA protocol level functions like deck spawns and card transfers. pacli is the companion console-line client with this basic functionality implemented and presented in easy way to the user.
(Linux only, Windows is not supported for now)
- ppcoind running in testnet mode
- some testnet coins (post address bellow if you have none)
- python3.4 or higher
sudo pip3 install pacli
This will automatically fetch all dependencies and install
pacli as system wide command.
see here for commands: https://github.com/PeerAssets/pacli/blob/master/README.md
If you see this kind of warning:
/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/secp256k1/__init__.py:228: UserWarning: implicit cast from 'char *' to a different pointer type: will be forbidden in the future (check that the types are as you expect; use an explicit ffi.cast() if they are correct) self.ctx, res_compressed, outlen, self.public_key, compflag)
is just a warning, not an error. We need to wait for this to be resolved in the library we use.
Goals of this test round are:
- test if implemented functionality of pypeerassets is working as expected
- test if pacli client is handling the protocol logic correctly
- gather user feedback to improve documentation
- have bunch of CardTransfers written on the chain to test card_transfer validation logic against.
So please, spawn decks (create assets), issue/burn/transfer cards at random.
Or simply post testnet address bellow to receive some assets from issuers.
PeerAssets donation address: PAdonateFczhZuKLkKHozrcyMJW7Y6TKvw