Peer coin BROKER?

In my neverending search for truth, justice and the americam wa… oops I mean my search for the cheapest and easiest way to turn USD into PPC, I found this: http://www.bitcoin-brokers.org/ Anybody know of a service like this for PPC ???

How Bitcoin-Brokers works:

Bitcoin-Brokers brings together bitcoin buyers and bitcoin sellers and creates the framework for a safe, easy, and convenient experience for both parties to either buy or sell bitcoin.

Buyers who wish to purchase bitcoin can do so by submitting a support ticket asking for a quote through our helpdesk. There is no sign up. There are no forms to fill out. There is no ID collected. Simply submit the support ticket, and request a quote.

Within minutes after submitting a request for a quote, the buyer will be presented with the option to pay for the bitcoin by making a cash deposit at a bank of their choice. The bank account which the buyer makes a cash deposit into will be the bank account of the bitcoin seller. The buyer pays the seller directly. Bitcoin-Brokers never touches the buyer’s cash.

Sellers can now list their bitcoin for sale at whatever prices they want. Bitcoin will be available at different prices at different banks. When a buyer requests a quote, they will be presented with the available inventory of bitcoin at each bank, along with the price which each seller needs to be paid. Bitcoin-Broker’s fee paid by the buyer is 2%. There are zero fees paid by the seller of bitcoin.

Buyers will then choose which bank and price they prefer. Bitcoin-Brokers will then forward the necessary deposit instructions to the buyer to complete the transaction. After the buyer has made the cash-only deposit into the seller’s account, the buyer will need to photograph the deposit receipt and upload that receipt to the same support ticket that was used to initiate the transaction as proof of deposit.

The proof of deposit is forwarded to the seller who confirms the deposit has been made into their account via their online banking. The seller then grants Bitcoin-Brokers permission to release the escrowed bitcoin to the buyer and the transaction is complete.

The buyer is always guaranteed to receive bitcoin because each seller needs to place their bitcoin in escrow with Bitcoin-Brokers prior to Bitcoin-Brokers presenting the seller’s bitcoins as available inventory to interested buyers.

[NOTE] If you have any questions about this service…don’t ask me… follow the link. I just want to know if there is a similar service to easily buy PPC using USD cash. I’m not interested in LOCALBITCOIN and then turning BTC into PPC .

I am working with a team of devs to finish off LocalPeercoins.org and should be ready for launch early 2014 which should provide you a direct platform to put buyers and sellers of Peercoins together with no central exchange :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:2, topic:1193”]I am working with a team of devs to finish off LocalPeercoins.org and should be ready for launch early 2014 which should provide you a direct platform to put buyers and sellers of Peercoins together with no central exchange :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear[/quote]

That sounds great. Is there already an idea of which currencies can be used for trading (e.g. $, €…)? Furthermore, what kind of transactions will be allowed? I would like to see € via SEPA transactions for instance.

(Btw great board, great community. Just started with reading (and buying ;)) into peercoin, seems to be a well-designed currency with a lot of potential).

p.s.: coin tips much appreciated: PLXnCHwPsECaMUViu8MqFmYu7vaEd4DpeB :slight_smile:

x’lent!!!