Paper wallet problem -ppc?

ppco download the wallet wallet wanted to take PPC enter the secret key, but how I do not have LTC and BTC console ??? :-\

you have to use commandline terminal, debug console will be in next version

I’m using ubuntu
ppcoin-0.3.0-linux I downloaded
commandline terminal How to use -ubuntu
thank you

From the command line, in the directory that the ppcoin daemon, ppcoind, was installed into (I haven’t compiled this for Linux, so someone else will have to chime in), you can run:

[font=courier]./ppcoind help[/font]

To get the full list of functions you can run. From your original topic and PM, I’m sorry to say that I’m not quite sure I understand what you’re trying to do, however. If you are trying to encrypt the wallet, there’s a function available for that.

Hopefully that starts you in the right direction, but if you have other questions, I’ll do my best to answer them (or, if possible, one of our Linux users can jump in).

windows
ppcoind How to run from the command line?
thank you

Now I’m completely confused.

In your previous comment, you said you were using Ubuntu.

[quote=“Ben, post:6, topic:1119”]Now I’m completely confused.

In your previous comment, you said you were using Ubuntu.[/quote]

also installed win7 pc. :slight_smile: and linux

hey ben and levent, i tried to help you guys out on this in your other post:

levent, i didnt realize you were using linux, the instructions should be, for the most part, pretty much the same, im sure you can figure it out. you basically have to use the command prompt though (search for terminal instead of start menu run cmd.exe). when your in the correct directory you run ppcoind with ./ppcoind instead of just typing it.

thank you