(Outdated Thread) 2 Posts Are REQUIRED Before You Can Start Threads

Can you articulate how this reflects on Peercoin or Primecoin?

Or is this just an advertisement for conventional fiat currency?

buongiorno a tutti

Ci sono Italiani nel gruppo… ?

Hi Everybody,
I am Rathin, and I am new here.
Thanks to all.
Rathin (uddog)

Hi All, Im a Peercoin fan and I lurk for a longer time, because I am lacking development or other skills. Im also a bad gambler but I use Peerbet so I can support Peerchemist and Hrobeers:P

I sense that it is gonna be okay with Peercoin in the nearby future:)

I am new to Peercoin and have just recently acquired 2 ASIC Miners averaging 60 gh/s on ecoinings mining pool. I would love to start helping ppc in general, and specifically begin minting coins. The only problem is that I just learned you can not mint ppc with a zero balance. If there are any other ppc supporters out there looking to help me (and ppc) out, please feel free to send ANY amount of ppc to the following address (I will begin minting immediately upon receiving some ppc and thanks in advance): PC9yEgf9nMfA4yjCy4RhDKs9ia4hi43oTr

Why don’t you mine your self some Peercoins and then mint with those?

Why don’t you mine your self some Peercoins and then mint with those?[/quote]

That might take him a while with 60GH/s. I’m willing to sell newbies an S3 very cheap if they’re in the contiguous US. They are sitting idly by in my storage at this time ::slight_smile: 5 left to get rid of

Hello everyone! I’m new here, doing some research about PPC mining and minting.

[quote=“ceder, post:146, topic:2890”]Hi All, Im a Peercoin fan and I lurk for a longer time, because I am lacking development or other skills. Im also a bad gambler but I use Peerbet so I can support Peerchemist and Hrobeers:P

I sense that it is gonna be okay with Peercoin in the nearby future:)[/quote]

Thanks! That is definitely appreciated!

Setting up my rPI full node

Looking forward to setting up my rpi!

Gonna setup an rpi to get things done!

Hi good looking forum)

Post one

post two

I’m a newb, and I just wanted to ask a question, if anyone here can answer it. I can ask it in another place too if that’s required instead. I read that peercoin has an infinite possible cap, is this true?

lol silly

I try to compile peercoin from github on an Rapsberry Pi(Raspbian)
it stop with Error.
it is not possible to post the Error. Forum means:
Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links.

two