On the road to v0.25

http://peerbox.me/posts/On%20the%20road.html

Just wanted to say you are doing some really great work here. I don’t think many people grasp the importance of your work, but these are important steps in making the wallet software secure and reliable and enable people to actively participate with the minting instead of keeping all in cold storage. And safely store more significant value in a wallet within your own control.

My RPI (and PC soon?) will only accept a peerbox protected wallet :slight_smile:

Still hope you can also create a NuShares/NuBits version soon.

[root@peerbox ~]# /usr/bin/nudARM /usr/bin/nudARM: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.49.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please, help me to solve this problem with NuBits/NuShares daemon.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:2, topic:3117”]Just wanted to say you are doing some really great work here. I don’t think many people grasp the importance of your work, but these are important steps in making the wallet software secure and reliable and enable people to actively participate with the minting instead of keeping all in cold storage. And safely store more significant value in a wallet within your own control.

My RPI (and PC soon?) will only accept a peerbox protected wallet :)[/quote]

Thank you for your support.
Beside providing safe environment for using Peercoin I want people to realise that computer security is often taken for granted and that in modern day and age you need to work extra to reclaim your right for privacy and security online.

Still hope you can also create a NuShares/NuBits version soon.

I doubt that will happen soon, at least without communication. I have trouble reaching Jordan for two months now.

[quote=“bruter, post:3, topic:3117”][root@peerbox ~]# /usr/bin/nudARM /usr/bin/nudARM: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.49.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please, help me to solve this problem with NuBits/NuShares daemon.[/quote]

Nu is not supported by Peerbox, I’m sorry.