Omniwallet (mastercoin wallet) is eying on supporting peercoin

http://mastercointalk.org/index.php?topic=185.99999

Someone beat you to this exciting news: Cryptoblog - notícias sobre bitcoin e criptomoedas!

Omni stands for “public”, so the omniwallet is aiming at being a carrier for all blockchains?

I believe so redlee yes, the aim is to let omniwallet manage all your coins and lets user select which coins / blockchains they want active

Fuzzybear

I believe so redlee yes, the aim is to let omniwallet manage all your coins and lets user select which coins / blockchains they want active

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Interesting, it would be convenient and a first. Would omniwallet be capable of pos minting?

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Interesting, it would be convenient and a first. Would omniwallet be capable of pos minting?[/quote]
Yes I would hope / want to ensure that the wallet can pos mint, I have not fully studied the code so can’t say if there is something that will not let pos minting be an option. As the code needs to be written for peercoin, we have the freedom to include the feature in the spec.

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2