NuBits: a Peershares implementation coming soon

That is great news, congratulations!!

Can‘t wait to see it. :slight_smile:
As usual, we (a group of active participants in Peercoin Chinese community) can help to spread this wonderful news in China.

If could be helpful to attract investors from China, if there is a sub-website of NuBits presented in Chinese.
We can also help to translate the words.

This post of NuBits is translated in Chinese and posted around:

http://bbs.diandianbi.org/thread-27-1-1.html
http://8btc.com/thread-5731-1-1.html

Congratulations. :slight_smile: Waiting to see more details.

Great news!!! Waiting to learn more about this project!!! Good luck to you guys!!! I may could be interested in joining although i am not a peercoin whale :slight_smile:

Want to join. How to qualify as a business partner?

Hi Jordan,
I sent you a message via Bitmessage from BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR :wink: I’m interest in coming on board

Well, I have over 300 PPC and have been a fan / follower for awhile now. I am very interested in getting involved in the early investor rounds of NuBits. Please contact me when you guys launch and need PPC for shares! I am very excited for NuBits already and I’m not even 100% sure what it is, but I think I have an idea :wink:

I am ready to invest, but don’t know whether I can join the first round.

Will NuBits be a supported peershares template that companies can use to issue shares, or are nubits the peershares of one company (core business being development and support of peershare implementations)? Some more info would be great, but I guess it will all be clarified when the time is there.

Maybe they are both and will use Peershares to raise funds for their own company 8)

Sounds like another great project to promote and advance Peercoin to the next level. I would be interested in investing cant wait to hear more about it. With the right marketing and proper implementation this could be big.

What’s the time does NuBits release? I can’t wait for it!

All major features for the initial release of the NuBits project are code complete and the protocol has passed the most basic sort of unit tests. We are still adding new code that is of peripheral importance and there is a lot of QA work yet to be done. But the code is surprisingly bug free owing to the fact that sigmike is our primary developer. Our development effort is beginning to shift focus to our second release, as our QA team has the primary responsibility for bringing the first release to completion at this point.

We are wrapping up development as quickly as possible and are excited to share this cryptoasset game changer with the world soon.

All major features for the initial release of the NuBits project are code complete and the protocol has passed the most basic sort of unit tests. We are still adding new code that is of peripheral importance and there is a lot of QA work yet to be done. But the code is surprisingly bug free owing to the fact that sigmike is our primary developer. Our development effort is beginning to shift focus to our second release, as our QA team has the primary responsibility for bringing the first release to completion at this point.

We are wrapping up development as quickly as possible and are excited to share this cryptoasset game changer with the world soon.[/quote]

You said there were going to be 3 phases of development correct?

Salivates at the mere thought of this phrase… :smiley:

We are wrapping up development as quickly as possible and are excited to share this cryptoasset game changer with the world soon.[/quote]

You can’t just use words like this Jordan! It’s torture.

Jordan
Two questions:

1. Is NuBits expected to benefit Peercoin (whether directly or indirectly)
  2. If the answer is yes, should we be assisting you with a news release announcing NuBits? For example, sentinel (I think) has access to Justintime’s mailing list of press contacts

[quote=“RobertLloyd, post:36, topic:2476”]Jordan
Two questions:

1. Is NuBits expected to benefit Peercoin (whether directly or indirectly)
  2. If the answer is yes, should we be assisting you with a news release announcing NuBits? For example, sentinel (I think) has access to Justintime’s mailing list of press contacts[/quote]

From the original post in this thread one could assume it’s going to be a massive boon to Peercoin as people who choose to buy shares in NuBits will be paid their dividends in Peercoins. As he said, he expects to need a lot of them to use in this endeavor. So I would expect a pretty dramatic jump in Peercoin’s price and attention.

I believe David was hired on to direct the marketing of NuBits months ago. So I would think the core of their marketing has been planned but Jordan and his team won’t have to look far to find a bunch of eager Peercoin supporters to help out as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Peercoin is a great backbone cryptocurrency.

Oh gosh I can’t contain myself any longer. I have to spill the beans on NuBits.

We’re opening up on several blocks with a chain of sandwich shops. Name will be changing to NuBites on launch day. Surprise is over. I’m so sorry!

Haha, that’s hilarious

Gentleman, and Ladies, we are about to embark upon the most thrilling adventure of our lives