NSR/NBT, NSR/PPC and NSR/BTC now available on CCEDK! Happy Trading!

This information is just to tell anybody interested that Nushares trading pairs are up and available for trading on CCEDK

Happy Trading at CCEDK - I believe in supporting whenever possible!

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing

Awesome :slight_smile:

Great news and I like the choice of trading pairs!

Great to see the support.

It is just as well my pleasure. Will be looking forward to see some more ppc trade coming the CCEDK way. Any comments as to how to catch some of that trade going on at btc-e, would be happy to consider as well, so dont hesitate to send PM on this!!

Rgds

Ronny

It is just as well my pleasure. Will be looking forward to see some more ppc trade coming the CCEDK way. Any comments as to how to catch some of that trade going on at btc-e, would be happy to consider as well, so dont hesitate to send PM on this or anthing else for that matter. Compliments I love thanks!!

Rgds

Ronny[/quote]

What is the withdraw tariff for NSR? By the way I think CCEDK should consider lowering its 1 NBT withdraw fee.

While I am at it … I find the trading page layout at CCEDK confusing. I think the most intuitive way is putting the sell order box atop of buy order list.

[quote=“mhps, post:7, topic:3037”]What is the withdraw tariff for NSR? By the way I think CCEDK should consider lowering its 1 NBT withdraw fee.

While I am at it … I find the trading page layout at CCEDK confusing. I think the most intuitive way is putting the sell order box atop of buy order list.[/quote]

Please note change from 2 to 21, as the nbt network fee is 19, it will become a total of 21 NSR.

Withdraw is 21 NSR flatfee, no minimum, and max withdraw per day 5 mill. It will be on the general list shortly, we just needed to have the last two added to platform first, sorry about that.

The other points and requests are duly noted.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing

I just want to note that I share @mhps’ confusion regarding the sell/buy order boxes and the sell/buy lists :wink:

[quote=“mhps, post:7, topic:3037”]What is the withdraw tariff for NSR? By the way I think CCEDK should consider lowering its 1 NBT withdraw fee.

While I am at it … I find the trading page layout at CCEDK confusing. I think the most intuitive way is putting the sell order box atop of buy order list.[/quote]

Great news I have. Today we have changed withdraw fee from 0,05% and minimum 1 NBT, to be the flat fee of 0,1 NBT. please make sure it is spread in right channels, in order for as many people as possible to know about it, thanks

This will to begin with be based on a testing phase throughout November month, however, if we feel it is well received, we will obviously keep it there :slight_smile:

Welcome to CCEDK