NSR/NBT, NSR/PPC and NSR/BTC all active with great sell offers at CCEDK.com

Hello all,

I hope you are all fully aware of the Nushares trading pairs available on CCEDK.

We have now 4 pairs available: NSR/NBT, NSR/PPC, NSR/BTC and CNY/NSR which will be changed shortly to NSR/CNY.

Widrawal fee is 21 NSR, and maximum withdrawal is 5 million per day and possible to increase upon request.

Just wanted you to know that NSR/NBT is also picking up with some sell orders of some 800k shares.

Welcome at CCEDK.com

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boessing
CCEDK

Modify message

High withdraw fees inhibit inter-exchange arbitrage, which not only reduces transactions volume but also worsens user experience due to sluggish and abrupt price change and big sell/buy spread.

Like we changed the nbt fee to a standard 0,1 fee, we dont have a problem also reducing the fees for nrs, as long as we are not paying for the network fees charged at every transaction, and it seems there is no standard here, but I will try to find out then with Ben how to adjust, as I have no problems reducing the fee to a minimum, just dont want to pay for the network fee, which needs to be included in withdrawal cost.

Rgds

Ronny

I am not expecting CCEDK to pay for the network fee. In the OP you said the withdrawl fee is 21 NSR. That is way higher than the network fee (1 NSR).

I am not expecting CCEDK to pay for the network fee. In the OP you said the withdrawl fee is 21 NSR. That is way higher than the network fee (1 NSR).[/quote]

I am not expecting CCEDK to pay for the network fee. In the OP you said the withdrawl fee is 21 NSR. That is way higher than the network fee (1 NSR).
[/quote]

Then soemthing is wrong in the NSR withdrwal procedures as I have only experienced the network charge more than this when it comes to nushares. This is why I will speak to Ben as it seem you are sure it is only 1 NSR.

So, in other words, I thank you for keeping me updated with news, I am all for this and appreciate it!

Rgds

Ronny

As I understand the fee is 1 NSR per kB. Withdrawing from an exchange usually costs less than 1 kB. For example BTER charges 0%+2.