No Windows appdata roaming files for Peerunity?

I just updated from Peerunity 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 to fix the sync/fork problem. It worked fine, but along the way I was surprised that I could not find a Peerunity folder in the roaming files. I’m used to other coins putting peerlists, wallets and so forth there, and I had assumed I could empty everything from it, insert a backup wallet copy and attempt a fresh start (before I knew about the 0.2.2 fix).

Does Peerunity use such files, and if so, where are they? A variant of the question is - how would I use a backup copy of the Peerunity wallet to replace a corrupted wallet since I can’t (yet) find the “real” wallet to replace?

With this kind of question, I have the feeling the answer is right in front of me yet I’m not seeing it in FAQs and so forth - apologies if it’s something really obvious.

Thanks!

Peerunity is an alternative client using the original Peercoin application data structure.
On Windows you’ll find the blockchain files, wallet, etc. in
%appdata%\ppcoin I think (unless you specify an alternative datadir, which I take you don’t).
Can verify that once I have access to a Windows machine.

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:2, topic:3903”]Peerunity is an alternative client using the original Peercoin application data structure.
On Windows you’ll find the blockchain files, wallet, etc. in
%appdata%\ppcoin I think.
Can verify that once I have access to a Windows machine.[/quote]

Yup, PPCoin it is. I thought I had covered all the possible variants but it was right under my nose. Thanks!

I’m glad I could be of help :slight_smile: