Next Steps for Chronos Crypto Youtube Channel

[quote=“sportscliche, post:40, topic:2679”]It appears Chronos has moved to the Bitshares team:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16536.0.html[/quote]

??? I wonder why he went with them after the way they treated the NuBits team. Chronos, if you’re still here, I was wondering what the value is that you see in Bitshares. What does it have over Peercoin or Nu?

it has nothing to do with value. the question is pretty simple: bitshares team (that still owns lots of coins to sell) can pay him good money to tell his fairy tales. therefore his move doesn’t really surprise me.

I’m sure you remember Rune from the Bitshares community, who was mercilessly savaging NuBits on reddit in the weeks following its launch. He has since moved to Ethereum – at least if I can believe what I’ve read. Interesting how some of the most vocal supporters in the various camps will quickly switch their allegiances. Or maybe it’s simply a matter of diversifying your investment capital in the hopes that at least one project hits it big.

[member=29308]Chronos[/member]

He will come back :).

At least with me it was diversification. When NuBits came out I decided to sell some Peercoin for NuShares, but it wasn’t that I was switching. Peercoin is more automatic and driven by its protocol where Nu is more manually driven by decisions from its shareholders. I decided to be in both communities in case one or the other (or both) took off.

I never left! :slight_smile: Looks like this topic has burst into new activity. Let me address a few things.

Regarding Tyke’s book, unfortunately, he wasn’t able to send a review copy, so that hasn’t gotten off the ground.

Regarding Bitshares, it’s correct that I’ve been doing some work for their new launch. Hopefully, I sincerely hope that does not come as a shock, since I’m interested in many kinds of cryptocoins. I do not expect it to affect my relationship with the PPC community. I still love Peercoin! 8)

A new video was released today, after a 3-month break! How to Read Historic Bitcoin Prices

We will probably have a couple reviews coming down the pipeline in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Chronos, did you get my PM reply?

Ah, yes. I’ve sent a reply. By the way, you can always just send another PM instead of following up in a public forum, haha.

For those who are wondering, it looks like we’ll probably get a chance to review Tyke’s book after all. thumbs up

Just released: a review of Denarium’s physical bitcoins. I would highly recommend these coins as an affordable option with professional quality. Impressive!

Next up: some NuDroid material, with a review of Tyke’s Peercoin book following soon after. Stay tuned! 8)

A couple of NuDroid videos have just been released:

1. The Power of NuDroid
  2. Getting Started with a Mobile Wallet

We also completed a review of Tyke’s book: Peercoin, A History of the First Year

Enjoy!