New Reddit Sticky Posted & a Message From me

Some of you already know this, but I’ve been working on a new sticky for our subreddit for the past several weeks. I’m finally finished it and posted the link below. The sticky is designed to introduce newbies to Peercoin and provide them with lots of important information, tools and links. Unfortunately, I hit the 15,000 character limit, so I can’t really add much more. When the redesigned peercoin.net gets released, I might change some of the links to direct to pages on the new website. I’m also going to be creating an expanded version of this sticky for PeercoinTalk and BitcoinTalk.

http://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/2ffwcn/welcome_to_rpeercoin_intro_to_peercoin_important/

I also need to let you guys know that on Friday I leave for my vacation. I’m going to Cape Hatteras and the cell service is pretty bad there, so I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to get online or not. It’s possible I may find a working internet connection, but just in case I can’t, I wanted to let you guys know before I vanish for a week. If I go missing and something important needs to be posted to Facebook or Twitter, please message David and ask him to do it, since he has access.

Sentinelrv - thanks for all your tireless work evangelizing and keeping the “good news” of Peercoin up-to-date and accurate across so many important platforms. I know there are many here now and many more to come who would never have even looked at Peercoin without your efforts!

…and that is the beauty of a vacation. Enjoy your time off. You’ve earned it! ;D

Great work as always :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

…and that is the beauty of a vacation. Enjoy your time off. You’ve earned it! ;D[/quote]

Apparently I still have an internet connection down here, but I’ll still be spending most of my time on the beach. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep an eye on what’s going on this week though.