New PR/Media Contact List (266 Contacts!)

Great news everyone! Peercoin’s previous PR person JustaBitofTime/John Manglaviti had told me a couple months ago that if we had anything big to announce, to let him know because his company Cointropolis was putting together a huge PR/media contact list.

Since we had an announcement yesterday about Peerunity’s release and should have another one shortly about Peerhsares, I asked him if it was possible to share their media list so we could put out a press release to the media about these two news pieces. If not, we’d have to make our own list from scratch.

He overwhelmingly agreed to this and gave me a copy of their list, which has 266 contacts! He said that he has people at Cointropolis that hunt down Bitcoin related articles and find the author’s info, so the contacts are solid crypto people. He told me to tell you guys that he’s still rooting for us! This should help put us back in the spotlight again.

Now, for the rest of the night I’m going to be busy at my job. We’re going to need to write up a press release for the Peerunity and Peershares releases. I figured I’d post this now in case you guys wanted to get a head start on it. I’m not sure what Ben wants to do about the Peerhsares announcement, so I’ll link him to this thread so he can talk about it with you guys.

NOTE: John asked me to keep the list private, so it can’t be posted to the forum, unless we want 200 scam coins emailing the same people. The link to the list can only be sent via email or PM to trusted people in the community.

Many good news recently!

If you have some Chinese media and need sb. translate articles. I can help.

Exactly what we needed. Time to top-up my peercoin wallet :slight_smile:

Wonderful, we can promote the Peerunity and Peershare in the Chinese community at the same time.

[quote=“lg15x, post:2, topic:2463”]Many good news recently!

If you have some Chinese media and need sb. translate articles. I can help.[/quote]

I’ve looked and I don’t see any Chinese media listed. Maybe it would be a good idea for you guys to create your own PR/Media contact list and then if we do press releases, you can translate it and send them out through your list to the Chinese media. In order to form your own list, you should search for Chinese Bitcoin articles, find the author’s name, contact info, email and social media, the publication they work for and put it all in a spreadsheet and keep adding to it. That’s how this list was created. What do you think about that?

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:5, topic:2463”][quote=“lg15x, post:2, topic:2463”]Many good news recently!

If you have some Chinese media and need sb. translate articles. I can help.[/quote]

I’ll help you to do that. I never do a PR job before, so I don’t have experience, but I’ll try.

I’ve looked and I don’t see any Chinese media listed. Maybe it would be a good idea for you guys to create your own PR/Media contact list and then if we do press releases, you can translate it and send them out through your list to the Chinese media. In order to form your own list, you should search for Chinese Bitcoin articles, find the author’s name, contact info, email and social media, the publication they work for and put it all in a spreadsheet and keep adding to it. That’s how this list was created. What do you think about that?[/quote]

I’ll help you to do that. I never do a PR job before, so I don’t have experience, but I’ll try.

Can I get a copy of this list please.

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Did you already get it?

Nope I have not got the list yet

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2