Peercoin Explorer

This App is no longer maintained and will be closed.

1 Like

Just beautiful! I love it! :slight_smile:

One remark: The Fee column doesn’t seem right :-/

Looks awesome!

It does look beautiful!

Thank you all.
I hope this service will be useful.

Nice work.

Could you please give an example?
The fee is a sum of all tx fees (positive values) and the PoS mint (which is a negative fee). That is why most of them are negative.

Could you please give an example?
The fee is a sum of all tx fees (positive values) and the PoS mint (which is a negative fee). That is why most of them are negative.[/quote]
Most people think of “fee” as the sum of tx fees. POS rewards are usually not considered “fee” because nobody has to pay them. Perhaps they should be in their own column.

I really enjoyed the various charts at http://peer.coinchains.info/chart. Awesome work!!

I thought it was TX fees, my bad. :slight_smile:

Thanks [member=29308]Chronos[/member] for the clarification.

some suggestions:

in column head “mint” should be “minted/mined” because pow reward is called mined, pos called minted.

strings like “days/coin” and “PPC” should be in the column head so that one can use the mouse to copy nicely formated data (for example to do this)

Good Point. I’ve changed the column to display tx fees only. This should make it clear.

[quote=“mhps, post:10, topic:3393”]in column head “mint” should be “minted/mined” because pow reward is called mined, pos called minted.

strings like “days/coin” and “PPC” should be in the column head so that one can use the mouse to copy nicely formated data (for example to do this)[/quote]

Also a good idea. I’ve moved all units to the table head and named the “Mint” column “Block Reward”.

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!

Good Point. I’ve changed the column to display tx fees only. This should make it clear.[/quote]

It is, thank you! :slight_smile:

I like the new changes. Good work.

Any idea why Avg. Age (Days/Coin) is so similar between all recently-minted blocks? Is that the age of all coins on the network? A more interesting statistic might be the age of the stake that minted each specific PoS block.

Yes, you are right. It’s the avg. age of all available coins. Don’t know if it makes sense to display it on that page since the changes are minimal per block.

I’ll check how I can provide this information. Maybe I change the current avg. age colum to display the (avg.) age which was destroyed in the last PoS block or maybe a sum of all coin days which were destroyed in all transactions within a block is intresting too. I’ll have a look on how I can arrange this. :wink:

— Update 16.03.2015
I’ve released a new table design. I hope this will be more usable for you.

Hi,

here is a short description of the new tracing feature. The pictures have been made with the EMC version, therefore the color design differs a bit.
It will visualize the addresses and coins which were affected in sending those coins to a desired address.

You can access this trace by clicking the new icon within the block detail page, next to each EMC input or output:

Additionally there is a link within the transaction detail page:

It will trace with a maximum depth of three transactions.
No matter how complex… (which takes some time)

…or simple the trace will be

Wow, great job on that! I really like the design and readability of the thing! :slight_smile:

Does this project fit under any of the Peer4Commit bounties? I’m hoping we can get some donations sent their way because this is awesome.

Hey love the site :slight_smile:

any chance of an api?? one that shows if pos or pow and the mined and minted address in particular :smiley: but the more you run the more can feed into http://charts.peercointalk.org/ as bkchain is down :frowning:

Fuzzybear

Hi, sorry for my late reply. I was on holiday…

So, that is a good idea. I thought about this too.
I’ll see if this could be implemented.

hi [member=1]FuzzyBear[/member], it looks like bkchain is finally back online, for peercoin at least.