New Members Please Read This First

sorry almost forgot.

using windows and cgminer 3.8.5 if that matters

have you tried ppc.fixx.ru:8437 ?
strange though, 3333 should work

Hi iamfree & Jennnifer1111

You can create a PPC paper wallet at brainwallet.org. Please ensure you are disconnected from the internet when you generate the wallets, and write out the keys by hand so that no trace is left on your printer.

The “Address” field is where you send your balance to, and the “Private Key” field is how you bring the funds back into your online wallet. Importing the private key can be tricky (currently) if you aren’t familiar with the CMD.exe program on your computer, but we expect future versions of the PPC client to have an easier way to import those keys.[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help. That’s excellent to know. Sorry my reply took so long, been inundated with work and then had a hard drive failure so been a nightmare. Lucky I backed up my wallets. Phew!!.

So, my next question then is - as the Mac PPCoin Wallet-QT does not have the ‘help’ and ‘debug’ windows (like the LTC, QRK and NMC wallets do) - if I send my coins to cold storage using the brain wallet, how do I import it again if I want to trade them? Does anyone know when this function will be incorporated into the Mac QT wallet?? As it seems without that function, I can’t re-import my coins? Is that right? Or is there some other way to do it?

Any help greatly appreciated as I have my PPC sitting in a trading account and I am reluctant to send to cold storage (which I really want to) in case I can’t get them back? But worried about their security in the trading a/c.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Sorry - Correction: in my manic hard drive re-building, I forgot I had already sent them to my wallet-QT. Just re-imported my backup and yay there are my coins. But my question still remains on how I retrieve them from cold storage if I want to sell them??? Cheers. :slight_smile:

I just messaged the moderator of the Primecoin mining forum asking how to post! LoL

Well this can be the first post!

Thanks for this. I was loosing my mind figuring out how to post :frowning:

Looks like a great forum!

hahah ~~~i come ~!

here is a excellent website !

2moderator,

Please, add link to this thread on the top for newbies.

I could not find this thread, until browse 10 subforums.

It is very useful. Thanx.

New and understood.

annnd gotcha.

Thanks that explains it :wink:

Hi I Am interested in this peercoin
I think it can Jain a lot in 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me out? i am trying to send my PPC to a website but i dont seem to be able to, i am using ppcoin wallet
when i put the address into the pay to section it just turns red,
my wallet is encrypted

can anyone please help me out?

token reply so i can create a topic

hello peple,

i’m newbie in PPC, just give me suport.thx :wink:

Hi
Coinotron

Filled out the volunteering form. Not sure if I will really get enough time for that, but if I can help, I will :slight_smile:

Reply! Thanks for all the info on this forum!

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile: