[Needed] Website Volunteers

I need at least two people to help me with the site. Website coding knowledge is not necessary. You will need to signup for Github, and then I will assign you to a team. Basically I need your help writing guides like how to setup a wallet, or how to trade at an exchange, mining etc. Also I will need your help for things like website promotions, or working with other members to get new areas of the website launched. Pretty easy work, but just allows me to focus on upgrading the site.

If you want to help just reply as such, and provide your Github username.

[quote=“super3, post:1, topic:803”]I need at least two people to help me with the site. Website coding knowledge is not necessary. You will need to signup for Github, and then I will assign you to a team. Basically I need your help writing guides like how to setup a wallet, or how to trade at an exchange, mining etc. Also I will need your help for things like website promotions, or working with other members to get new areas of the website launched. Pretty easy work, but just allows me to focus on upgrading the site.

If you want to help just reply as such, and provide your Github username.[/quote]

Work with JBT on this one too - we have a list of volunteers from the survey and I’m sure we can find some great talent from that existing list.

I’ll help you with this super3. Have github account “FuzzyBearBTC” so should be good to hit this running.

Got a lot to do over the weekend, but will be in contact with you as a few things that involve you so await my PM’s!

Fuzzybear

I was going to write up some decent guides on the more technical aspects, like building the client from source etc. so makes sense to add it into the website I assume. Github=mcgin

onre thing i was wanting to ask you mcgin is have u any experience in building static libraries of altcoins at all on linux?? i could do with one last bit of help on a bit of freelance work I am doing and my usual dev friend has been absent for few months now. I’m 99% there just missing last few steps etc… i’ll PM u as well as would like to get this finished this weekend so i can work on some of the other projects i have in the pipeline.

Fuzzybear

Very little experience in that area but PM me what your after and I’ll see what I can do.