Need Mod for PPC giveaway thread (earn 30 PPC)

Hey,

I am looking for someone to run a PPC giveaway thread in this forum.

I have 100 PPC to give away, ideally to as many new people as possible… though I liked the structure of Ikea_Meatballs giveaway but he has not been on the forum in a while now and the thread is more than 100 posts long so the giveaway has finished.

I would like the structure to be :

0.1 PPC for posting an PPC addy
0.5 PPC If posts a tweet about the giveaway or G+ account
1 PPC If post both tweet and G+

I will provide the 100 PPC for the giveaway and am happy to pay 30 PPC to the person running the giveaway once complete… or half part way through… see how it goes but i need to see trust :slight_smile:

post here if you are interested in this role, or feel free to PM me

If you would like to donate to the give away fund please post in this thread and i’ll sort out a addy to send to.

FuzzyBear

Fuzzy,

If nobody wants to volunteer, I can run another giveaway thread. Also I would be willing to add 100PPC to the giveaway.

I went ahead and locked Ikea’s old thread so nobody is confused. Also left a reply on there and will update the OP when the new giveaway thread is opened.

-Cras

OK thank you for your offer to run this giveaway and the XPM one.

I had an offer from PPCoinFX as well to run this PPC giveaway… so would you mind doing one and PPCoinFX the other??

PPCoinFX expressed interest in the PPC giveaway so was thinking of letting him run that one and you the XPM, but you are willing to donate 100PPC to the fund so maybe you should have first choice?? unless PPCoinFX wants to donate 50 XPM to the cause of that giveaway then I can let you fight it out between each other like so:

But thank you for the offer to run this and the XPM, I trust and respect all the help you do on this forum so I will allocate one to you for sure :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:3, topic:269”]OK thank you for your offer to run this giveaway and the XPM one.

I had an offer from PPCoinFX as well to run this PPC giveaway… so would you mind doing one and PPCoinFX the other??

PPCoinFX expressed interest in the PPC giveaway so was thinking of letting him run that one and you the XPM, but you are willing to donate 100PPC to the fund so maybe you should have first choice?? unless PPCoinFX wants to donate 50 XPM to the cause of that giveaway then I can let you fight it out between each other like so:

But thank you for the offer to run this and the XPM, I trust and respect all the help you do on this forum so I will allocate one to you for sure :slight_smile:

FuzzyBear[/quote]

There will be no brutal battle to the death as pictured!

I am willing to run either. Regardless of which one I am running, I will still donate 100PPC to the PPC giveaway 8)

So whatever PPCoinFX would rather do, I will take care of the other.

Thanks for the kind words, I am glad to be a part of this great forum and hope it continues to grow with valuable community members :slight_smile:

lol - I’m good to donate 50 XPM if craslovell would be willing to do both giveaways as I’m a bit short on time perhaps.

craslovell is the mod. here so I think it would be more fitting anyhow. :smiley:

[quote=“PPCoinFX, post:5, topic:269”]lol - I’m good to donate 50 XPM if craslovell would be willing to do both giveaways as I’m a bit short on time perhaps.

craslovell is the mod. here so I think it would be more fitting anyhow. :D[/quote]

Hey PPCoinFX

Many thanks for your offer to donate to the XPM giveaway, really appreciated,

Craslovell, ball back in your court if you would like to run both giveaways, but don’t feel that you have to :slight_smile: just let me know either way.

FuzzyBear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:6, topic:269”][quote=“PPCoinFX, post:5, topic:269”]lol - I’m good to donate 50 XPM if craslovell would be willing to do both giveaways as I’m a bit short on time perhaps.

craslovell is the mod. here so I think it would be more fitting anyhow. :D[/quote]

Hey PPCoinFX

Many thanks for your offer to donate to the XPM giveaway, really appreciated,

Craslovell, ball back in your court if you would like to run both giveaways, but don’t feel that you have to :slight_smile: just let me know either way.

FuzzyBear[/quote]

I’ll do both of them, it’s no problem.

I would have to start them tomorrow night or saturday morning. You guys can send the donations to the addresses in my sig, just let me know when they are sent.

What were you think for quantities per person on each giveaway, should I just follow the guidelines you laid out in the OP?

Also, I can spread the cheer over to bitcointalk and direct people to come over here.

Greetings!

ALnN9scYGxafM6VpsRNeyyLpNti5p1WUD5

Thank’s :slight_smile:

I have a google+ and a twitter, i’ll PM you