Most secure digital currency

Like any investment, digital currencies are also subjective to market conditions.

There are a large number of digital currencies out there in the market but obviously all will not be a good investment prospect (mining or purchase).

Which digital currency YOU think is a investment opportunity.

Please try to give at least one reason.

Peercoin

Reason: Because I said so!

[quote=“sahkan, post:2, topic:1938”]Peercoin

Reason: Because I said so![/quote]
Can’t argue there!! :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Well Peercoin is certainly one of the option. Reason being its steady performance unlike a bubble.

Apart from Peercoin, I think XNF-NoFiatCoin is another good prospect. Reason being that its being backed by bullion. Bullion attached with the currency really gives it a good advantage.

In my views most stable crypoto will be most secure. You can do your maths now :slight_smile:

here is my maths…
2 + 2 = 5

proof:
Let a & b each be equal to 1. Since a ^ b are equal,

b^2 = ab …(eq.1)

Since a equals itself, it is obvious that

a^2 = a^2 …(eq.2)

Subtract equation 1 from equation 2. This yeilds

(a^2) - (b^2) = (a^2)-ab …(eq. 3)

We can factor both sides of the equation; (a^2)-ab equals a(a-b). Likewise, (a^2)-(b^2) equals (a + b)(a - b) (Nothing fishy is going on here. Ths statement is perfectly true. Plug in numbers and see for yourself!) Substituting into the equation 3 , we get

(a+b)(a-b) = a (a-b) …(eq.5)

ergo maths / security is in the eyes of the beholder as it can not be trusted!!
Peercoin security is in the hands of the coin holders (minters and a few miners)
Peercoin security is currently the most cost effective way of dealing with crypto currency network decentralisation and security

butbut… scratches head
20 = 10, I don’t see anything weird here. Did I miss something?

[quote=“khapoli, post:1, topic:1938”]Like any investment, digital currencies are also subjective to market conditions.

There are a large number of digital currencies out there in the market but obviously all will not be a good investment prospect (mining or purchase).

Which digital currency YOU think is a investment opportunity.

Please try to give at least one reason.[/quote]

Peercoin: several reasons, actually

• with Bitcoin having just proven that the 51% issue is, indeed, an issue (even that early into Bitcoin history!!), PPC has just had one of its biggest days yet last week (it appears no one has taken notice though, not even in the Peercoin community itself)…
  • Peercoin is electricity-firendly: stop the madness and the power hunger of many other Crypto coins out there!
  • there is already the second-best real economy of a coin out there for Peercoin: several places accepting peercoins as a payment
  • large community of really good people around PPC
  • solid overall-appearance: clients for all platforms, paper wallet generator available, stacks of exchanges to chose from
  • very stable exchange value

…and that’s just what I came up with off the top of my head. Am pretty sure there’s even more.