[MF] Video: How to Use a Peercoin Exchange [passed]

I tend to agree with Robert, but I don’t think this stops us from starting to vote

So here we go. The voting period lasts 3 days so the deadline will be 10.30 AM UTC on Friday 13th. Votes after this time won’t count.
Anyone with an active account created more than 3 months before the start of voting and with a karma of 5 or more may vote.

You can vote with a “yes” (indicating you are in favor of this proposal receiving funding), or a “no”.
All voters are encouraged to add a voluntary explanation why they voted yes or no so future submitters can improve their proposals and assess their chances on success.

Please vote now!

I vote yes.

Robert’s title seems to be better.

Yes

I vote yes, RobertLloyd’s title is better.

Duly noted. We’ll use this title.

Thank you, everyone, for your votes!

Would be great if the video also said something about the importance of removing purchased coins from the exchange after the exchange is completed.

Yes, it certainly will. That falls under “Best practices” in the video outline of the proposal.

I vote yes.

Yes

I vote yes :slight_smile:

Vote: Yes :pbjt:

Yey

Yes

Not counting 'yey’s :slight_smile:
Can I safely assume it is a ‘yes’?

Can I safely assume it is a ‘yes’?[/quote]
Sorry, I meant to write “Yea!”

I thought the correct spelling was “Yay”?

• A roll call vote occurs when each senator votes “Yea” or “Nay” as his or her name is called by the clerk, who records the votes on a tally sheet.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:21, topic:3383”]You can vote with a “yes” (indicating you are in favor of this proposal receiving funding), or a “no”.
All voters are encouraged to add a voluntary explanation why they voted yes or no so future submitters can improve their proposals and assess their chances on success.[/quote]
Rules of this House ;D

The deadline has passed and the voting is over.

Can I safely assume it is a ‘yes’?[/quote]

Well I assume it is acceptable otherwise the proposal will have to be rejected due to lack of votes (8 total is the minimum). Including this vote there are 8 yes votes and 0 no votes and so it will have passed and will receive funding.

This thread has been posted several times on Twitter, Reddit, in the chatbox, on IRC and on ecoining chatbox. I really start to be worried about the number of active peercoiners… :-/ Or maybe we have to re-evaluate our comm strategy.