Merging primecoin accounts

Before I start, I will confess that I am a total noob. So be gentle ( I have never mined any cryptocurrency before).

I am using VPS [DigitalOcean] to mine XPC using primecoind. I cloned a droplet twice using the snapshot feature. So here are my questions

1. All 3 droplets now have same wallet, right?

2. What if I want to keep track of all my coins from my computer… I have the official primecoin client on my laptop. I simply have to get the .primecoin/wallet.dat from one of my droplets (since all 3 are the same) and somehow import it to my computer, right? if my idea is not dumb so far …how do I do it? I am thinking just ftp-ing into the droplet winscp and copying/pasting it.
    And then what?

[quote=“Dumbo, post:1, topic:299”]Before I start, I will confess that I am a total noob. So be gentle ( I have never mined any cryptocurrency before).

I am using VPS [DigitalOcean] to mine XPC using primecoind. I cloned a droplet twice using the snapshot feature. So here are my questions

1. All 3 droplets now have same wallet, right?

2. What if I want to keep track of all my coins from my computer… I have the official primecoin client on my laptop. I simply have to get the .primecoin/wallet.dat from one of my droplets (since all 3 are the same) and somehow import it to my computer, right? if my idea is not dumb so far …how do I do it? I am thinking just ftp-ing into the droplet winscp and copying/pasting it.
    And then what?[/quote]

I use the method detailed here http://www.primecoiner.com/how-to-send-mined-xpm-from-linux-to-main-wallet/