Mega tut! Free XPM! Best mining solution!

Hello,
Today i have for you my guide how to make some XPM :slight_smile:

And sorry for my English

This is my first tut, but this work great and i want to take some power for other ppl.

Only first payment is x2!!!

Link: https://panel.e24cloud.com/referal/PEenOq76

If you sign up with my e24cloud referral link and spend $10 you will get $20 at account! Thats true. This reduce cost halp of every server you deploy :slight_smile:

If you want donate me: Ac6airDCYofXBSpuEuNtgFvnWHTBiZw3U2
My stats: http://xpm.syware.de/?a=Ac6airDCYofXBSpuEuNtgFvnWHTBiZw3U2
btw. I collect money for car :slight_smile:

Here is how you start. First you need to sign up for e24cloud. Please make sure to use my referral link: https://panel.e24cloud.com/referal/PEenOq76 If you use my referral link to sign up and spend there money you get 100% of this money free!

Be cerfull!!! (if you dont get automatic your free money, just make support ticket, that you was register via my link and they add you money manualy)

Next you need to create a New server (click Start now in New server box). I would recommend the 1gb 32 cpu option that costs 5,37600$/day but feel free to go lower. After you have that done, make sure you pick Debian 7.0 x64 as your Operating system. Put server name as you like Then hit create. (There is not password box! Password is generated automaticly)

Calculations:
Server:5,375$/day but you pay only half:
2,6875$
Earnings: ~3,5-4$/day

~1 USD and more per day for free :slight_smile:

Ok, you have server click at Services->My cloud then at you server name. There is root password!

Now download Putty from official site: (direct link: http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe)

Run putty and copy from your server details and paste in “Host Name(or IP address)”,

In console:
your username is “root” <- its always root!
and password is in panel (you can copy and paste in putty by just click right button on your mouse, rest of the comands you can do this same :slight_smile: )

After you do that. Type in the following code, pay attention to spaces!

apt-get update
apt-get install yasm -y git make g++ build-essential libminiupnpc-dev screen
apt-get install -y libboost-all-dev libdb+±dev libgmp-dev libssl-dev dos2unix

git clone https://github.com/thbaumbach/primecoin
cd ~/primecoin/src
make -f makefile.unix
screen ./primeminer -poolip= -poolport=1337 -pooluser= -poolpassword=<Type the word ‘PASSWORD’ all caps-beeeeer.org doesn’t have actual passwords> -genproclimit=

Your pool ip will vary per location. Here are your choices:
EU: 176.34.128.129
US: 54.200.248.75
ASIA: 54.251.179.44

Go to http://beeeeer.org/user/ to see how many coins your getting!

I hope that helped, PM me if you have any questions!

Caution!
I have installed many server and sometimes is problem with preformance. Normal is 5000-6000primes/s, if you have extra low dont turn off machine and post ticket to support that your machine have very low preformance. They refund you time of working server and resolve problem. Sometimes they give you more money :smiley:

When trying to copy and paste each command from the Debian cloud it gets me error :

root@ip-178-216-202-99:~# sudo apt-get update
-bash: sudo: command not found

Maybe there’s something wrong with the commands. BTW does Ubuntu also work fine with this method?

[quote=“yuky2k7, post:2, topic:1407”]When trying to copy and paste each command from the Debian cloud it gets me error :

Maybe there’s something wrong with the commands. BTW does Ubuntu also work fine with this method?[/quote]

Don’t use sudo if you are already root.

[quote=“CodeFuzer, post:3, topic:1407”][quote=“yuky2k7, post:2, topic:1407”]When trying to copy and paste each command from the Debian cloud it gets me error :

Maybe there’s something wrong with the commands. BTW does Ubuntu also work fine with this method?[/quote]

Don’t use sudo if you are already root.[/quote]

True, sorry i edit first post and delete sudo :slight_smile:

Looks good except for this clause.

By concluding the Agreement, the User takes the obligation, with regards to the use
of the Service, to include in particular publication of content or startup of systems or
applications on the server(s), not to take actions and not to allow for omissions that
may cause damage to Persons, to include the Administrator and other Users, and
may violate their rights in other ways. The above statement pertains in particular to
actions and omissions that make difficult or impossible proper functioning and use
of the Service by the User, the Administrator, or other Users, as well as actions and
omissions consisting, for example, in unauthorized interference with the server(s) or
in link building, to include link farms.

I’m surprised they would give you money for low performance when there aren’t any guarantees and there are hints that it is a shared hosting solution.

[quote=“lindatess, post:5, topic:1407”]Looks good except for this clause.

By concluding the Agreement, the User takes the obligation, with regards to the use
of the Service, to include in particular publication of content or startup of systems or
applications on the server(s), not to take actions and not to allow for omissions that
may cause damage to Persons, to include the Administrator and other Users, and
may violate their rights in other ways. The above statement pertains in particular to
actions and omissions that make difficult or impossible proper functioning and use
of the Service by the User, the Administrator, or other Users, as well as actions and
omissions consisting, for example, in unauthorized interference with the server(s) or
in link building, to include link farms.

I’m surprised they would give you money for low performance when there aren’t any guarantees and there are hints that it is a shared hosting solution.[/quote]

I was talking with admin and he told me that is full dedicated core, not shared.

0.02-0.03 chains/day
drama
:wink:

[quote=“zaba73, post:7, topic:1407”]0.02-0.03 chains/day
drama
;)[/quote]

You must told about this support, or create new machine and try that you have normal performance. This sometimes hapend.

sorry for my english
 support say - this is normal - „best effort” :wink:

Apparently not. lol. The fun has come to an end

I got a similar reply stating they are oversubscribed.

Either way, it cost the same amount as digitalocean when it did work, which we already know is not profitable at all at these difficulty levels. I just logged onto digitalocean and there are plenty of places you can create droplets, unlike a week ago where New York and Amsterdam 2 were the only locations available. It looks like those additional primecoin miners are coming from somewhere else and have the ability to mine for free. Difficulty to the moon. Time to invest in ASICs ;D