Max Keiser Appearance: Peercoin mentioned on BBC

Max Keiser Appearance: Peercoin mentioned on BBC Competition is Good

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343874.new#new

Quick mention, however, significant.

Peercoin was in fact mentioned a lot of times (I counted about five or six), and twice the logo was on the screen for 10seconds+

Litecoin, in comparison, was mentioned far less, and other (main) alt currencies weren’t mentioned once.

I screenshotted one of the occassions!

guys, this is great. Expecting PPC price to be USD10 by next week.

[quote=“MaxBTC, post:2, topic:888”]Peercoin was in fact mentioned a lot of times (I counted about five or six), and twice the logo was on the screen for 10seconds+

Litecoin, in comparison, was mentioned far less, and other (main) alt currencies weren’t mentioned once.

I screenshotted one of the occassions!

[/quote]

This truly is fantastic :slight_smile:

Also I just noticed you are the first person I have seen with 2 referrals!! Sent you 10PPC :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:4, topic:888”]This truly is fantastic :slight_smile:

Also I just noticed you are the first person I have seen with 2 referrals!! Sent you 10PPC :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Thanks bud!! :D. Hey, just doing my part, and with the article coming out I really feel we could be going places soon.

Let me get this on Facebook.

Please post that pic to the bitcointalk thread above. :slight_smile:

Go for it!

Already have bro!

** Update **

Spoke to a few larger publications this weekend, calls into their offices Monday. As per our new policy, we’ll keep publication names completely quite until the actual release. We’ll give vague info to inform the community but also protect our progress.

Just one word for your work: WOW