Marketing Tools: Logos, Videos, Slides, Business Cards, Badges, Interviews, etc

[size=18pt]Peercoin Marketing Tools[/size]

Marketing Tools:

Logo Files:

Wow, that was a lot of work. No wonder I put this off for so long. Rather than having all these marketing materials spread throughout the forum, everything is now listed in one thread for your convenience. Please tell me if I need to add anything else to this thread. Here are some things off the top of my head that we could add in the future…

• Marketing video (When it’s finished)
  • Peercoin pins to wear on shirt at conferences
  • Peercoin clothes or items to buy
  • Ad banners

Is there a place I can link for people to have the vertical banner printed out and shipped to them? It needs to have the stand as well. What else can I add to this?

Great work! :clap:

Shouldn’t all this be available directly from peercoin.net ?

[quote=“mably, post:3, topic:2438”]Great work! :clap:

Shouldn’t all this be available directly from peercoin.net ?[/quote]

Yes, it probably should. Peercoin.net needs a revamp though, so maybe we can figure it out when that happens.

Very nice! Good job Sentinelrv :slight_smile:

Great work Sentinelrv.

Where are those high impact PR pictures such as the one contracting tiny R-Pi node to secure Peercoin and mining farm to secure Bitcoin?

[quote=“mhps, post:6, topic:2438”]Great work Sentinelrv.

Where are those high impact PR pictures such as the one contracting tiny R-Pi node to secure Peercoin and mining farm to secure Bitcoin?[/quote]

You’re right, I should add a section for Peercoin memes.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:7, topic:2438”][quote=“mhps, post:6, topic:2438”]Great work Sentinelrv.

Where are those high impact PR pictures such as the one contracting tiny R-Pi node to secure Peercoin and mining farm to secure Bitcoin?[/quote]

You’re right, I should add a section for Peercoin memes.[/quote]
Maybe a link to the meme thread. There are some oldies, but goodies in there.

Alright, I added Peercoin memes, articles, interviews with Sunny King, pillow’s myth thread and I altered the fonts and headings in this thread to make it more visually pleasing.

[quote=“Sentinelrv”]Ok, I’ve spread the video on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Please favorite and retweet…

[b]- https://twitter.com/PeercoinPPC/status/488761877892435968

Also, I’ve purchased http://www.peercoinVSbitcoin.com/.net/.org/.info and http://www.bitcoinVSpeercoin.com/.net/.org/.info. Please use these easy to remember domain names to link people to the video. They’ll be remembered and the video will be spread more easily.[/quote]

Perhaps add this?

Will do, but first I want to rearrange this thread. It’s getting too large, so I want to make separate threads for each section and link them all from this thread.

I just got finished redoing this entire thread. The first post was getting too large, so I gave each section its own separate thread and linked it all from this sticky.

i dunno if this belongs here but there is a youtube channel called peercoinbasics who has some tutorials for peercoin, maybe they could be of use?

Hi Guys,

I own a website cryptogifts.io and have made some physical Peercoins. I love peercoin and it was a easy choice to make them my first choice of coins minted. I was also thinking about making pin badges. I could get them made for you. If you check out my website, i think you will like the coins.

Also, i have been doing a lot of promoting about my site and tagging peercoin everywhere i go. Its a great PoS coin and has a very bright future… soon to be a ‘altchain’ coin!

Keep up the great work.

This is a free book about how to organize a massive amount of volunteers, working towards a specific goal.

It is a really good and interesting read and in the spirit of Peercoin.

http://falkvinge.net/2013/02/14/swarmwise-the-tactical-manual-to-changing-the-world-chapter-one/

EDIT:
In the book it says that it is important to set up:
a clear goal
a timeline
and provides metrics, so that people can follow the progress and get feedback.

Another thing is to avoid voting processes, since that alienates people. Basically a “do-aucracy” instead of democracy. Sounds crazy? There is a really good argument for this presented in the book.

Looking for Peercoin donation buttons, but can’t find any :(.

Edit: Ah! Found two in “03. Alternate Set 2”, but not what I’m looking for. Will post mine when finished.

And voilà, finished:

Feel free to use!

Hey all,

2nd post, trying to make it meaningfull :slight_smile: Have you guys considered swag, like t-shirts with a nice Peercoin logo on it? Shouldn’t be to hard to create. Someone might even make it a personal goal to have half a continent wear Peercoin shirts.

Best,
Fevir

Dear Peercoiners,

I am Organising a Beach party on a small Island in Greece Already did an event last year on the Island unfortunately I cannot post a link here it says

I wanted to extend a hand out to see if Peercoin would like to participate in the event I am organising.

If you would like to participate or have any questions please contact me directly

Lee Gibson Grant
Mobile UK: +44 (0) 7913345961
USA TEL: (+1) 703 291 8076