Marketing and Community Organiser

Hey guys,

I know I’ve been a bit out of it and absent of late, but I was wondering who was organising the marketing and PR activities now that JBT has moved on?

Nobody really. We desperately need somebody to fill this role though. Not much is getting done around here. We need somebody to dedicate themselves to this, get people to do things and help us move forward. I would nominate iheartcryptocoin. He seems to know what he’s talking about. I’m just not sure if he has enough time.

Also for those who have been waiting to hear about this, JBT responded to me and I got the full volunpeer list. I just haven’t had the time to go through it all yet.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:2, topic:1742”]Nobody really. We desperately need somebody to fill this role though. Not much is getting done around here. We need somebody to dedicate themselves to this, get people to do things and help us move forward. I would nominate iheartcryptocoin. He seems to know what he’s talking about. I’m just not sure if he has enough time.

Also for those who have been waiting to hear about this, JBT responded to me and I got the full volunpeer list. I just haven’t had the time to go through it all yet.[/quote]
Good to hear you have the list. Good come in handy for swarms e.g. when new client is released.
I would nominate almost everyone who has some proven coordination and communication skills, some dedicated time (not a full-time job) and has owned cryptos for more than 2 months (basic understanding). More is better but can be learnt on the job. Maybe we should advertise on a board for volunteers? Vetting might be a bit of an issue though.