Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

[quote=“bobbybb, post:80, topic:2968”]You can check you are minting by looking at the little padlock in the bottom right corner of the client.

I would prefer:

You can check if you are currently minting by looking at the little padlock in the bottom right corner of the client.[/quote]
That’s a good suggestion. Fortunately, the translated meaning is the same.

I just finished the Dutch translation for Peerunity and I’m now looking for a native Dutch person to validate the added translations.
Please check out here: http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/

BTW the Dutch translation is not eligble for a bounty in this thread neither is the verification.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:82, topic:2968”]I just finished the Dutch translation for Peerunity and I’m now looking for a native Dutch person to validate the added translations.
Please check out here: http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/

BTW the Dutch translation is not eligble for a bounty in this thread neither is the verification.[/quote]

Thank you Cybnate!

tagalong translation completed

Thank you kingscrown, the validation process has started.

Great! I have notified TheWildHorse so he can do a pull from Transifex :)[/quote]

I think is better to wait until the Validation is completed before pulling the content[/quote]

Yes,plase have a validation. Thanks.[/quote]

Jimmy could you please reply to this post with your peer4commit id?

I have finished Russian translation of Peercoin. Peerunity will be ready a bit later.

Thank you br0nevik, the validation process will start soon.

Thank you kingscrown, the validation process has started.[/quote]

Congratulations kingscrown, your translation has passed the validation, please reply with your peer4commit ID for your reward!

Thank you!

Hi GLock, my Peer4Commit id is: ZvVKTUDtDPLZ
Thank you.

The German translation will be finished tomorrow at 23:00 UTC.
Please don’t start the validation before.

Many thanks!

Translation of Peerunity into Russian is finished.

The German translation is finished.
Please note the following points:

• the German translation for prior “vor” was added to Last hompage->Updated: because “vor” needs to stand before the dynamically generated amount of seconds.
  • homepage->never was translated to “–” in order to achieve “Zuletzt aktualisiert vor: --” for the counter, never means “nie” or “niemals” in German, but “Zuletzt aktualisiert vor: niemals” looks a bit weird.
  • the translation for “ago” in Global Variables->second ago / Global Variables->seconds ago which means “vor” (prior) was moved to hompage->Updated:
  • The translation page for http://peercoin.net/mining-guide is [size=20pt]missing[/size] on transifex.com. I can translate it later (if you want).
  • Wallets Page->download: the German translation “Herunterladen” must stand behind the wallet name, like: “Download Peerunity” is in German “Peerunity Herunterladen”
  • I have used German and English therms (English for orientation and German for understanding) for the translation of the minting guide page, since many options in the Peercoin clients are still in english .

If you have any questions regarding my translation or if you need my help in any kind, then please let me know.

Thanks for the heads up. I reported this issue here: No translation template for mining-guide on Transifex · Issue #181 · super3/peercoin.net · GitHub

Hi GLock,

I can provide Romanian translation for both Website and Peerunity from a native speaker. Will this be eligible for the bounty?

Thank you br0nevik, the validation will start soon.

[quote=“Thireus, post:95, topic:2968”]Hi GLock,

I can provide Romanian translation for both Website and Peerunity from a native speaker. Will this be eligible for the bounty?[/quote]

Hi Thireus currently there is no bounty for Romanian translation but we would still like to have the translation; If you are willing to translate without a reward you can go ahead and register on Transifex and/or Getlocalization!

Thank you whatever you decide to do :slight_smile:

nemecis1000, nsoum and teeneagle have exceeded the deadline for the Peerunity translation so you are not elegible for the reward anymore.

Thank you for your work, feel free to keep working on the translations if you wish.

[quote=“GLock, post:97, topic:2968”]Hi Thireus currently there is no bounty for Romanian translation but we would still like to have the translation; If you are willing to translate without a reward you can go ahead and register on Transifex and/or Getlocalization!

Thank you whatever you decide to do :)[/quote]

Unfortunately I don’t speak Romanian, otherwise I would have done the job myself. :-/
I’m trying to get some people involved into PPC, but only incentive works best atm.

Thanks GLock for your work!

Translating of mining-guide is now added to Transifex. Please submit your translations :slight_smile: