Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

[quote=“Thireus, post:260, topic:2968”][quote=“Cybnate, post:241, topic:2968”][quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

please pay my bounty.[/quote]
I haven’t paid the bounty yet as I need to have a confirmation from @glock about a successful validation.
As you have noticed there is some discussion about the quality of the translation. I hope that this is clarified soon.[/quote]

Hi Cybnate, I think there is a little bit of confusion about kingscrown’s work. GLock wrote that it passed validation (it’s also in the main post). His comment about the quality of work was for someone else’s work.

I explain the thing here: https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/2ukxxu/is_glock_alive_i_made_tagalog_translation_for_ppc/co9l232

;)[/quote]
Hmm, you might be right about the confusion. It is not entirely clear to me, there might be a mix up. I prefer to have a reply from @glock himself that this was indeed validated. I’ve got Kingscrown on my shortlist for 30PPC.

BTW @glock is busy at times, so please be patient for a few days. We won’t forget and the fund is still there 8)

[quote=“seki, post:258, topic:2968”]The site is finished translated in Greek.
:)[/quote]

Thank you seki!

The validation process will start soon. :slight_smile:

@kingscrown @Cybnate @Thireus

Cybnate was right to wait for more input from DigiX and/or other philipino users considering DigiX comments on kingscrown translation.

I was expecting and also waiting some comments directly from kingscrown to get a more clear picture on how the translation was executed.

Neverthless I would like to make clear that kingscrown passed the validation before DigiX “analysis” of kingscrown translation. And that kingscrown is entitled to his 30 PPC reward for his work.

As I mentioned before, the validation process is not bulletproof and with the current system in place is not possible nor practical to scrutinize every single string that has been translated.

Just sent @kingscrown their reward: http://peer4commit.com/projects/133/distributions/375

Hey guys,

having a bit of free time on my hand and did translations for a few years semi-professional, so if this first post is still accurate, I could help out with the German translation wherever it’s needed :slight_smile:

Please do let me know so I can provide some test-work of reference :slight_smile:

[quote=“Vyazhan, post:265, topic:2968”]Hey guys,

having a bit of free time on my hand and did translations for a few years semi-professional, so if this first post is still accurate, I could help out with the German translation wherever it’s needed :slight_smile:

Please do let me know so I can provide some test-work of reference :)[/quote]

Hi Vyazhan!

Still accurate. You just need to tell us which language you’d like to translate and wait for GLock’s approval if you want to be entitled for a reward at the end of the translation. Some languages are already partially translated so GLock will run the calculations, also some languages are not part of our reward plan and can be translated directly without anyone’s approval.

Otherwise, if you don’t care about the reward you can just start translating things :).

Thanks for your help!

[quote=“Thireus, post:266, topic:2968”][quote=“Vyazhan, post:265, topic:2968”]Hey guys,

Please do let me know so I can provide some test-work of reference :)[/quote]

Hi Vyazhan!

Still accurate. You just need to tell us which language you’d like to translate and wait for GLock’s approval if you want to be entitled for a reward at the end of the translation. Some languages are already partially translated so GLock will run the calculations, also some languages are not part of our reward plan and can be translated directly without anyone’s approval.

Otherwise, if you don’t care about the reward you can just start translating things :).

Thanks for your help![/quote]

No problem at all :slight_smile:

German would be my language of choice and I will wait for GLock then to let me in on the nitty gritty bits!

[quote=“Vyazhan, post:267, topic:2968”]No problem at all :slight_smile:

German would be my language of choice and I will wait for GLock then to let me in on the nitty gritty bits![/quote]

Hi Vyazhan! Thank you for your availability to translate to German.

At the moment Peercoin.net . Peerunity and the Whitepaper are all complete in German. But please keep visiting this thread from time to time as any time we will update the website and Peerunity client we will need some help to keep the translation up to date.

[quote=“GLock, post:268, topic:2968”][quote=“Vyazhan, post:267, topic:2968”]No problem at all :slight_smile:

German would be my language of choice and I will wait for GLock then to let me in on the nitty gritty bits![/quote]

Hi Vyazhan! Thank you for your availability to translate to German.

At the moment Peercoin.net . Peerunity and the Whitepaper are all complete in German. But please keep visiting this thread from time to time as any time we will update the website and Peerunity client we will need some help to keep the translation up to date.[/quote]

Sounds good to me, thanks for the update and for letting me know!

All the best!

Congratulations seki! :slight_smile:

Both your peercoin.net and Peerunity translations have passed the validation. Seki is entitled to a total reward of 58.4 PPC

Thank you again for your help!

P.S.:seki could you please reply with your peer4commit id?

[quote=“GLock, post:270, topic:2968”]Congratulations seki! :slight_smile:

Both your peercoin.net and Peerunity translations have passed the validation. Seki is entitled to a total reward of 58.4 PPC

P.S.:seki could you please reply with your peer4commit id?[/quote]

my id:
sh89oeZ3cNn9

thanks!

[quote=“seki, post:271, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:270, topic:2968”]Congratulations seki! :slight_smile:

P.S.:seki could you please reply with your peer4commit id?[/quote]

my id:
sh89oeZ3cNn9

thanks![/quote]
Just transferred the 58.4 PPC into your account.

thanks a lot!

The Greek validator with id 6NZgCrDPxKng is entitled to a reward of 5PPC.

Thanks Cybnate :slight_smile:

[quote=“GLock, post:274, topic:2968”]The Greek validator with id 6NZgCrDPxKng is entitled to a reward of 5PPC.

Thanks Cybnate :)[/quote]
Done just now.

Bump. Bit quiet in this area :o

Please check out the first post in this thread. There are funds available and there is still a lot of translation work.
Your chance to earn a few PPC.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:276, topic:2968”]Bump. Bit quiet in this area :o

Please check out the first post in this thread. There are funds available and there is still a lot of translation work.
Your chance to earn a few PPC.[/quote]

Because PPC price is so low, people don’t want to spend hours and hours of work for a few cents.

It is more than a few cents. 20 PPC is still around 7 USD. Are you suggesting that we need to increase the rewards? What would work in your opinion? Doubling the amount?

Increasing the reward wouldn’t be fair for those who worked on translations in the past. It would also drastically reduce the limited donation amount we’ve got on peer4commit. Hopefully things will go back to normal when PPC’s price will recover from this crypto bearish market. Let’s wait and see.

The current incentive is good in my opinion. more work must be done on advertising PPC.

German whitepaper needs some corrections. Can I do?