Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

[quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

please pay my bounty.[/quote]
I haven’t paid the bounty yet as I need to have a confirmation from @glock about a successful validation.
As you have noticed there is some discussion about the quality of the translation. I hope that this is clarified soon.

@bobbyb, Updating the peercoin.net website requires a pull request from @thewildhorse. I think @glock needs to give him a nudge when there is enough new material. This is not updated every dayr or week as far as I understand.

I have opened an issue on github about the required updates for peercoin.net and about the layout improvement for the german translation as advised by bobbybb.

@bobbybb The preferred way to communicate with TheWildHorse about the website issues is with github if next time I miss any adjustment on the website design please feel free to open an issue / send a pull request there to notify him.

The languages that have been completed and need to be uploaded on the website are:

Arabic
French
German
Italian
Indonesian
Norwegian
Portuguese
Spanish

Did I miss any other language that was updated by a translator and is not live on peercoin.net?

Hi,
i can start with the Greek translation. I have already done some work in getlocalization as ‘seki’ some months ago :slight_smile:
In transifex i am ‘zoro1’ and i see two Greek languaged. There should be only one.
thanks

[quote=“seki, post:243, topic:2968”]Hi,
i can start with the Greek translation. I have already done some work in getlocalization as ‘seki’ some months ago :slight_smile:
In transifex i am ‘zoro1’ and i see two Greek languaged. There should be only one.
thanks[/quote]

Hi seki, at time of start Greek language for Peercoin.net is at 0%t and 8% in Peerunity so once completed and validated you will be rewarded with 40 PPC for Peercoin.net and 18.4 PPC for Peerunity for a total of 58.4 PPC

On transifex just let me know on which Greek language translation you would like to work and then I will ask TheWildHorse to remove the unused one.

As a reminder you have 21 days to complete the translation to be eligible for the reward.

Thank you for your help!

in transifex i have a pending request to join “Greek (Greece)”
the other “Greek” can be removed.
21 days for both translations?
i will finish Peerunity firstly

Any updates for Arabic ?

Hi GLock,
peerunity is finished.
in transifex i am not yet added in the greek team, i have sent a message to coordinator and waiting.
Perhaps i will need some more days, i am afraid i will not be in time by 3rd of February!

[quote=“seki, post:247, topic:2968”]Hi GLock,
peerunity is finished.
in transifex i am not yet added in the greek team, i have sent a message to coordinator and waiting.
Perhaps i will need some more days, i am afraid i will not be in time by 3rd of February![/quote]

Thank you for your work on peerunity, the validation has started.

Unfortunately I cannot add you on transifex and only TheWhiteHorse can. I have sent a message to him to try to speed up your addition in the group. The effective 21 days for the translation for Peercoin.net will start only when you will be added in the translation group on transifex. Thank you for your patience.

Congratulations IndieW, your Romanian translation has passed the validation!

Please post your peer4commit ID here for the reward.

Thank you for your work :slight_smile:

[quote=“GLock, post:249, topic:2968”]Congratulations IndieW, your Romanian translation has passed the validation!

Thank you for your work :)[/quote]

Hi GLock, you can use my peer4commit ID, cheers.

[quote=“Thireus, post:250, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:249, topic:2968”]Congratulations IndieW, your Romanian translation has passed the validation!

Thank you for your work :)[/quote]

Hi GLock, you can use my peer4commit ID, cheers.[/quote]

Ok, thank you.

Thireus could you please provide your peer4commit ID here?

[quote=“GLock, post:251, topic:2968”]Ok, thank you.

Thireus could you please provide your peer4commit ID here?[/quote]

rWgZ8zm5UDbS :wink:

[quote=“GLock, post:248, topic:2968”][quote=“seki, post:247, topic:2968”]Hi GLock,
peerunity is finished.
Perhaps i will need some more days, i am afraid i will not be in time by 3rd of February![/quote]

Thank you for your work on peerunity, the validation has started.

Unfortunately I cannot add you on transifex and only TheWhiteHorse can. I have sent a message to him to try to speed up your addition in the group. The effective 21 days for the translation for Peercoin.net will start only when you will be added in the translation group on transifex. Thank you for your patience.[/quote]

thanks GLock, i am waiting patiently :slight_smile:
Just for your information, i found 2 or 3 words “Bitcoin” in peerunity English lines, i used Peercoin in my translation though :slight_smile:

[quote=“Thireus, post:252, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:251, topic:2968”]Ok, thank you.

Thireus could you please provide your peer4commit ID here?[/quote]

rWgZ8zm5UDbS ;)[/quote]
Thanks, just transferred 12 PPC into your account. http://peer4commit.com/projects/133/distributions/370

Well received. IndieW says thanks.

I would like to translate Peerunity in Croatian.

Hi blackswan, you are more than welcome to translate Peerunity in Croatian but please note that at the moment we do not offer a bounty for the translation in your language.

If you want to get started with your translation you can register on http://www.getlocalization.com/ and then follow this link to start! :slight_smile:

The site is finished translated in Greek.
:slight_smile:

i still didnt get paid. whats going on GLock.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:241, topic:2968”][quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

please pay my bounty.[/quote]
I haven’t paid the bounty yet as I need to have a confirmation from @glock about a successful validation.
As you have noticed there is some discussion about the quality of the translation. I hope that this is clarified soon.[/quote]

Hi Cybnate, I think there is a little bit of confusion about kingscrown’s work. GLock wrote that it passed validation (it’s also in the main post). His comment about the quality of work was for someone else’s work.

I explain the thing here: https://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/2ukxxu/is_glock_alive_i_made_tagalog_translation_for_ppc/co9l232

:wink: