Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

I have noticed a spelling error on the white paper , first word in the second line in the third paragraph in the checkpoint section :

Laurie (2011) has argued that Bitcoin has not completely solved the distributed [b]concensus[/b] problem as the mechanism for checkpointing is not distributed.

Whitepaper Arabic translation is Done.

Where do i have to submit it and how? just upload the PDF file?

[quote=“teeneagle, post:202, topic:2968”]Whitepaper Arabic translation is Done.

Where do i have to submit it and how? just upload the PDF file?[/quote]

Thank you teeneagle, upload the file to any cloud service (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc…) and share the link here.

http://www.4shared.com/office/8piCf3YIce/peercoin_whitepaper_ar.html[/quote]

Thank you teeneagle

Congratulations Refptbtc for your Peercoin.net and the Whitepaper translation! Your work has passed the validation, so you are entitled 50 PPC ( 30 for Peercoin.net and 20 PPC for the Whitepaper).

Refptbtc, please note that there are a couple of suggestions to your translations if you follow this link

Refptbtc ID VjXwhtjAETUT

Also this time the Validator is rewarded 10 PPC ( 5 PPC for each validation)

Validator ID TDT36r3GMfXf

Website PPC doesn’t have Romanian listed so I’ve requested it. I’ve started translating Peerunity to Romanian. Where is the white paper linked?

Peerunity translation in Romanian is complete.
Good work IndieW, brossi and whoever else contributed!
I am currently going through the whole translation and voting what looks good and making minor changes IF needed. Should be done within the hour I hope.
I am hoping IndieW or someone else will do the same for my contributions to make sure nothing reads weird. Other than that, it is all done.

For the Romanian translators that happen to be reading this post, I’ve started a discussion on the translating site so we can gain some uniformity in terms and linguistics used. Check it out.

[quote=“fishb0ne, post:208, topic:2968”]Peerunity translation in Romanian is complete.
Good work IndieW, brossi and whoever else contributed!
I am currently going through the whole translation and voting what looks good and making minor changes IF needed. Should be done within the hour I hope.
I am hoping IndieW or someone else will do the same for my contributions to make sure nothing reads weird. Other than that, it is all done.[/quote]

Thank you fishb0ne for your help! IndieW is going to review and/or suggest alternative translations if needed. IndieW is going to make sure to vote for the best ones, could you please do the same after everything is completed?

Yes, I’m going through and voting, and not just voting for myself :))
Can you alert IndieW to the discussion topic I started? I’m not sure if the translating site triggers email notifications. There are some minor discrepancies.
http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/forum/view/ro-RO/

Thanks!

[quote=“fishb0ne, post:210, topic:2968”]Yes, I’m going through and voting, and not just voting for myself :))
Can you alert IndieW to the discussion topic I started? I’m not sure if the translating site triggers email notifications. There are some minor discrepancies.
http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/forum/view/ro-RO/

Thanks![/quote]

Thank you fishb0ne! IndieW will get on the topics.

The missing German translation were added.

[quote=“GLock, post:206, topic:2968”]Congratulations Refptbtc for your Peercoin.net and the Whitepaper translation! Your work has passed the validation, so you are entitled 50 PPC ( 30 for Peercoin.net and 20 PPC for the Whitepaper).

Refptbtc, please note that there are a couple of suggestions to your translations if you follow this link

Refptbtc ID VjXwhtjAETUT

Validator ID TDT36r3GMfXf[/quote]
I tried to transfer the bounties (total 60 PPC) but @refptbtc’s PPC address is missing. @refptbtc, you should have received an automatic email with instructions, please let me know when ready so I can complete the transaction. Thanks.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:213, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:206, topic:2968”]Congratulations Refptbtc for your Peercoin.net and the Whitepaper translation! Your work has passed the validation, so you are entitled 50 PPC ( 30 for Peercoin.net and 20 PPC for the Whitepaper).

Refptbtc ID VjXwhtjAETUT

Validator ID TDT36r3GMfXf[/quote]
I tried to transfer the bounties (total 60 PPC) but @refptbtc’s PPC address is missing. @refptbtc, you should have received an automatic email with instructions, please let me know when ready so I can complete the transaction. Thanks.[/quote]

Cybanate

Thanks!
Updated my profile with the address.

I’ll check the suggestions.

Merry Xmas to all fellow PPC companions!

IndieW just finished the Romanian translation for Peerunity. And also performed a full quality review of the translations that were already there (corrected and voted for the best ones).

I concur, I think we are good with the Romanian translation. It’s as good as it will get.

translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

please pay my bounty.

[quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

please pay my bounty.[/quote]
Great. I’m waiting for @glock to confirm.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:218, topic:2968”][quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

Great. I’m waiting for @glock to confirm.[/quote]

yeah hes MIA it seems!

[quote=“kingscrown, post:217, topic:2968”]translator of philipine version
Identifier nd6JQB4BRWq9

Some minor issues with the current translation though.