Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

We are looking for translators of peercoin.net and the new Peerunity client.

Rewards are as follows:

40 PPC for a full peercoin.net translation in one language
20 PPC for a full Peerunity translation in one language
20 PPC for a full Peercoin Whitepaper translation
5 PPC for each language validation to validators

Note: the new rates above are applicable only to translation requests made after the 3rd of December 2014

If you want to partecipate please reply to this post with your language request and specifing if you prefer to translate both Peerunity and peercoin.net or just one of the above.

You can also contact me with bitmessage BM-2cVD3MkPg4EmdTZDGt8Ji3JiK4JnBG83V1

Requirements

• native speaker of the language that you want to translate or fluency in the language
  • the translation has to be as close as possible to the original english language of peercoin.net website / Peerunity software. Minor paragraph restructuring due to the target language constraints is accepted.
  • the translation should re-use bitcoin translation to the same language, if possible

The translations must be submitted using the following websites:

for peercoin.net →  https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/website-ppc/
for Peerunity   → http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/

The assignement will be on first come first serve basis and only until the fund is exhausted. Remaining in the fund:

The Available languages are as follows:

Level of completness
0% = incomplete
100% = fully translated
Peercoin.net Applicant Deadline Completion Validation Reward ID
Mandarin 0% Jimmy 2nd Nov 2014 31st Oct 2014 PASS 30PPC ZvVKTUDtDPLZ
Spanish 50%
[size=8pt] nemecis1000 3rd Nov 2014 19th Oct 2014 NOT PASSED[/size]
French 100%
Italian 100%
Hindi 100%
Russian 0% br0nevik 4th Nov 2014 4th Nov 2014 PASS 30PPC HjvoY5G82XTW
German 5% bobbybb 4th Nov 2014 4th Nov 2014 PASS 28.5PPC GH4RzYnsZQyR
Japanese 0%
Indonesian 100%
Tagalog 0% kingscrown 5th Nov 2014 2nd Nov 2014 PASS
Portuguese 0% Refptbtc 31st Dec 2014 10th Dec 2014 PASS 30PPC VjXwhtjAETUT
VALIDATOR 5PPC TDT36r3GMfXf
[size=8pt] ugofoscolo19 8th Nov 2014 Exceeded deadline[/size]

Swahili 0%
Arabic 0% teeneagle 3rd Nov 2014 17th Oct 2014 PASS 30PPC sk7Zn4eKNaEq
Korean 0%
Polish 0%
Romanian 0%
Greek 0% seki 13th Jan 2015 03rd Feb 2015 PASS 40 PPC
VALIDATOR 5PPC 6NZgCrDPxKng
Turkish 0%
Hausa 0%
Dutch 0%
Vietnamese 0%
Thai 0%
Swedish 0%
Klingon 0%

Level of completness
0% = incomplete
100% = fully translated
Peerunity Applicant Deadline Completion Validation Reward ID
Mandarin 85%
Spanish 45%
[size=8pt] nemecis1000 4th Nov 2014 Exceeded deadline[/size]
French 100%
Italian 85%
GLock 5th Nov 2014 31st Oct 2014 PASS 7.5PPC smrnFT5FXPDs
Hindi 7%
[size=8pt]nsoum 4th Nov 2014 Exceeded deadline[/size]
Russian 85%
br0nevik 4th Nov 2014 4th Nov 2014 PASS 7.5PPC HjvoY5G82XTW
German 50% willywithcoinnode 4th Nov 2014 14th Oct 2014 PASS 7.5PPC BFhRHKQ9Y7Zb
Japanese 0%
Indonesian 85% GLock 10th Jan 2015 10th Jan 2015
GLock 5th Nov 2014 26th Oct 2014 PASS 15PPC smrnFT5FXPDs
Tagalog 0%
Portuguese 45%
[size=8pt]Refptbtc 02nd Jan 2015 Exceeded deadline[/size]
Swahili 0%
Arabic 14%
[size=8pt] teeneagle 4th Nov 2014 Exceeded deadline[/size]
Korean 0%
Polish 0%
Romanian 40% IndieW 07th Jan 2015 31st Dec 2014 PASS rWgZ8zm5UDbS
Greek 8% seki 13th Jan 2015 03rd Feb 2015 PASS 18.4PPC
Turkish 50%
Hausa 0%
Dutch 85%
Vietnamese 0%
Thai 0%
Swedish 40%
Klingon 0%

Level of completness
0% = incomplete
100% = fully translated
Whitepaper Applicant Deadline Completion Validation Reward ID
Mandarin 100%
Spanish 100%
French 100%
Italian 100%
Hindi 0%
Russian 0%
German 100%
Japanese 100%
Indonesian 0%
Tagalog 0%
Portuguese 0% Refptbtc 10th Dec 2014 PASS 20PPC VjXwhtjAETUT
VALIDATOR 5PPC TDT36r3GMfXf
Swahili 0%
Arabic 0% teeneagle 06th Jan 2015 20 Dec 2014
Korean 0%
Polish 0%
Romanian 0%
Greek 0%
Turkish 0%
Hausa 0%
Dutch 100%
Vietnamese 0%
Thai 0%
Swedish 0%
Klingon 0%

For partial translations at the time of start you will be paid pro rata:

e.g.: 50% on peercoin.net = 20 PPC

However, be reminded that you will not be paid at all unless the translation is completed in full by the same applicant submitting the translation request.

Deadline

From application the translator has three weeks (21 days) to complete and submit the translation work in full on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/website-ppc/ for peercoin.net and http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/ to be eligible for the bounty.

Important: The translations are subject to a validation process to ensure that the translations are not from an automated system (eg.: google translator) and that are correct and fluent for native speakers. Payment will not be made if the translation fails the validation process

1 Like

I’d like to translate peercoin.net into Chinese.

Thank you Jimmy, please register on Transifex.com and then follow the link in the first post to start translating.
Please let me know if you choose a different username to translate on Transifex.
At the moment of start Chinese language is at 0% so once completed and validated you will get 100% of the reward; that equals to 30 PPC
As a reminder you have 21 days to complete the translation to be eligible for the reward.

Just to let you know that I’m working on the Dutch translation for Peerunity on getlocalization. It is already over 80%. It doesn’t qualify for the bounty but hope that some Dutch speakers reading this join me with the translation or later with the verification.

I’d like to translate peerunity into Arabic.

for the peercoin.net, i can’t find Arabic so i requested it !

I list the translation in Spanish
leave my purse in case everything goes well

PPVWroqFy4FtBy86mF3aqTartotwtbYZkf

I translated the peercoin.net website to Hindi. I would be willing to do the same for Peerunity.

You may leave tips at PLeaqTCA6EGRcvbwdzhtnqFjU4Au71MniF
Thanks.

[quote=“teeneagle, post:5, topic:2968”]I’d like to translate peerunity into Arabic.

for the peercoin.net, i can’t find Arabic so i requested it ![/quote]
Thank you teeneagle!
Please let me know if you choose a different username to translate on Transifex and Getlocalization
At the moment of start Arabic language is at 0% in both peercoin.net and Peerunity so once completed and validated you will get 100% of the reward; that equals to 30 PPC for peercoin.net and 15 PPC for Peerunity for a total of 45 PPC
As a reminder you have 21 days to complete the translation to be eligible for the reward.

[quote=“nsoum, post:7, topic:2968”]I translated the peercoin.net website to Hindi. I would be willing to do the same for Peerunity.

You may leave tips at PLeaqTCA6EGRcvbwdzhtnqFjU4Au71MniF
Thanks.[/quote]
Thank you nsoum!
Please let me know if you choose a different username to translate on Getlocalization
At the moment of start Hindi language is at 0% in Peerunity so once completed and validated you will get 100% of the reward; that equals to 15 PPC

[quote=“nemecis1000, post:6, topic:2968”]I list the translation in Spanish

PPVWroqFy4FtBy86mF3aqTartotwtbYZkf[/quote]

Hi nemecis1000, would you like to translate peerunity.net, Peerunity or both?

[quote=“GLock, post:10, topic:2968”][quote=“nemecis1000, post:6, topic:2968”]I list the translation in Spanish

Hi nemecis1000, would you like to translate peerunity.net, Peerunity or both?[/quote]

yes, I have no problem just do not know how to register on the platform translation Peerunity

[quote=“nemecis1000, post:11, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:10, topic:2968”][quote=“nemecis1000, post:6, topic:2968”]I list the translation in Spanish

Hi nemecis1000, would you like to translate peerunity.net, Peerunity or both?[/quote]

yes, I have no problem just do not know how to register on the platform translation Peerunity[/quote]

Click on this link http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/ then create a new account, after login you will be able to start translating choosing the language from this page http://www.getlocalization.com/Peerunity/

[quote=“nemecis1000, post:11, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:10, topic:2968”][quote=“nemecis1000, post:6, topic:2968”]I list the translation in Spanish

yes, I have no problem just do not know how to register on the platform translation Peerunity[/quote]

I have seen you have completed already the translation for peercoin.net
At the moment of start Spanish language is at 50% in both peercoin.net and Peerunity so once completed and validated you will get 50% of the reward; that equals to 15 PPC for peercoin.net and 7.5 PPC for Peerunity for a total of 22.5 PPC

[quote=“GLock, post:13, topic:2968”][quote=“nemecis1000, post:11, topic:2968”][quote=“GLock, post:10, topic:2968”][quote=“nemecis1000, post:6, topic:2968”]I list the translation in Spanish

I have seen you have completed already the translation for peercoin.net
At the moment of start Spanish language is at 50% in both peercoin.net and Peerunity so once completed and validated you will get 50% of the reward; that equals to 15 PPC for peercoin.net and 7.5 PPC for Peerunity for a total of 22.5 PPC
As a reminder you have 21 days to complete the translation to be eligible for the reward.[/quote]

As a reminder for the next applicants please be clear on which project you want to start translating (peerunity / peercoin.net or both) and wait for my message as above before starting so everyone is on the same page about the rewards and completness level at start. Thanks

[s]As specified on the first post be reminded that Peerunity translations can start only once we have the new strings pulled to Getlocalization for the new Version.

Do NOT start translating yet on Getlocalization. Thank you![/s]

Now we are CLEAR to START translating Peerunity on Getlocalization.
Thanks everyone.

I could translate both projects into russian.

I would like to translate Peerunity into German.

I would like to translate Peercoin.net into German.

i have a worker thats native philipean - and philipines is lately pretty big with cryptos just look at http://www.coindesk.com/new-bitcoin-wallet-app-targets-philippines-remittance-market/

if you want that done let me know.

[quote=“kingscrown, post:19, topic:2968”]i have a worker thats native philipean - and philipines is lately pretty big with cryptos just look at http://www.coindesk.com/new-bitcoin-wallet-app-targets-philippines-remittance-market/

if you want that done let me know.[/quote]

Yes, Tagalog is listed in our requested languages