Looking for peercoin.net and Peerunity translators - Payment in PPC! [CLOSED]

Does anyone know him personally?

Uhm, looks like he’s still alive: https://github.com/super3/peercoin.net/commits?author=TheWildHorse

I’m sorry for my slow responses recently, college is taking away most of my time. Anyways, the best chance I will see a problem is by creating an issue on the Peercoin.net github repo.

Anyways, all requests for translations have been accepted.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Good luck with college. :wink:

[quote=“TheWildHorse, post:162, topic:2968”]I’m sorry for my slow responses recently, college is taking away most of my time. Anyways, the best chance I will see a problem is by creating an issue on the Peercoin.net github repo.

Anyways, all requests for translations have been accepted.[/quote]

Thank you TheWildHorse

br0nevik, congratulations! your work has passed the validation, you are entitled to a reward of 7.5PPC for your translation of Peerunity

Thank you!

Refptbtc, yor deadline has been extended to the 31st of December as you have just been added to your translation team on Transifex.

PT translation is done and submitted.
If the person revising it has any questions, please pm me.

Thx.

PT translation is done and submitted.
If the person revising it has any questions, please pm me.

Thx.[/quote]

Thank you for the notification, the validation has started.

Who is validating my work? :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment a validation is required only for languages entitled to a reward.
However, in the future, I think will be appropriate to validate and review all the translations.

What about adding

Korean
Polish
Romanian
Greek
Turkish
Hausa
Dutch
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish[/quote]
As no one else has commented. I suggest we go with this list. I also like to see one or two ‘fun’ languages like Na’vi or Klingon. What do you think? After all Peercoin is the medium of value transfer now and for the future 8)

Ok! I will include also Klingon in the list to start with, maybe we are lucky and Peercoin will become the first intergalactic cryptocurrency ;D

is the peerunity portuguese translation closed?
if not, I’m available to translate.

Ref

[quote=“Refptbtc, post:173, topic:2968”]is the peerunity portuguese translation closed?
if not, I’m available to translate.

Ref[/quote]

Peerunity is translated at 45% so for the translation you will be rewarded 11 PPC once you have completed your work.
Thank you again for your support Refptbtc!

I’d like to translate the peercoin’s white paper to Arabic

GLock, Cybnate, can I have confirmation that Romanian is now entitled to a reward? My Romanian’s translator candidate will be available next week.

Language list updated

Yes, the new languages have been added to the list, and Romanian is available.

Yes, the new languages have been added to the list, and Romanian is available.[/quote]

Awesome, thank you, appreciate it. I will let you know next week whenever my contact can start with it. :slight_smile:

The Italian Peerunity translation has passed the validation.

GLock is entitled to a reward of 7.5 PPC :slight_smile: