JaysJerkyandGoodies, willing to accept Peercoin if we can show demand

Hello,

I messaged JaysJerkyandGoodies asking whether they would consider adding Peercoin to their list of accepted currencies alongside Bitcoin and Litecoin. I got a response today saying that he is willing to start accepting PPC as soon as he gets at least 10 paid orders.

Text of email below.

Hello,

Thank you for sending your request. I will just about accept any alt coin. Yet market usage demand as well as customers contacting me with purchases orders requesting as such will lead me to announce our company using said coins. If you are the dev for peercoin please get the word out un officially that I will accept PPC, when I get at least 10 paid orders then I will add PPC coin logo to my site.

Again, I just about love all alt coins, yet as a business owner. usage demand I must abide by.

ps. Try the buffalo jerky. awesome super tend meat. You will love it.

Jason Carter
JaysJerkyandGoodies

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.com

I’m thinking of posting this (reworded) to reddit, and possibly bitcointalk and asking supporters to make some orders.

Thoughts?

P.S. forgit to post this

Here is his email address JAYSJERKY@live.com

Just message him there, tell him what you want to buy and that you want to pay via Peercoin.
Modify message

[quote=“Bagog, post:1, topic:908”]Hello,

I messaged JaysJerkyandGoodies asking whether they would consider adding Peercoin to their list of accepted currencies alongside Bitcoin and Litecoin. I got a response today saying that he is willing to start accepting PPC as soon as he gets at least 10 paid orders.

Text of email below.

Hello,

Thank you for sending your request. I will just about accept any alt coin. Yet market usage demand as well as customers contacting me with purchases orders requesting as such will lead me to announce our company using said coins. If you are the dev for peercoin please get the word out un officially that I will accept PPC, when I get at least 10 paid orders then I will add PPC coin logo to my site.

Again, I just about love all alt coins, yet as a business owner. usage demand I must abide by.

ps. Try the buffalo jerky. awesome super tend meat. You will love it.

Jason Carter
JaysJerkyandGoodies

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.com

I’m thinking of posting this (reworded) to reddit, and possibly bitcointalk and asking supporters to make some orders.

Thoughts?[/quote]

I’ll def order some, how do we let him know??

Fuzzybear

@FuzzyBear

Here is his email address JAYSJERKY@live.com

Just message him there, tell him what you want to buy and that you want to pay via Peercoin.

Email sent :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Love jerky and would love to support a merchant that carries product that I actually munch on myself. :slight_smile:

I just placed an order for 4 bags. I let him know I’m all about setting up promos with our forum members for giveaways.

Update from Jay’s Jerky:

“Well, good deeds are not in vain. Check our website in about 30mins.”

Congrats to Bagog for running with it along with everyone that made a purchase. As soon as I get my bags in, I’ll take a pic and add it to the next newsletter. :slight_smile: Like I was telling Fuzzy, I’d love to be able to order ALL my stacks with Peercoin.