Is the coin dying?

This is how you invest on the long-term. Two weeks because crypto has a very high trend-change frequency or “volatility”.

Every month, you invest the same exact amount of money -- whether it's $25, $100 or $500 -- in the same investment instrument. Let's use stocks as an example. Every month you buy $100 of Microsoft stock. When the price of Microsoft stock is down, that $100 will buy you more shares. When the stock price is up, the same $100 will buy you less shares. The result, over time, is that you end up buying Microsoft stock at an average price per share.

The price of XPM is more and more low, SK Is it right? Abandon XPM, several months without news.

xpm is probably still more sustainable than btc on the long run. so it has some future but the price will keep on descending as btc.

Need support Primecoin community now, otherwise they will soon be delisted from BTC-E

If to you care about fate of this coin, please actively trade and invest in Primecoin.

[quote=“core, post:24, topic:2380”]Need support Primecoin community now, otherwise they will soon be delisted from BTC-E

If to you care about fate of this coin, please actively trade and invest in Primecoin.[/quote]

Right now I have lost interest in XPM because of lack of development from SK but the coin’s design is still beautiful…So I still hold some coins. :slight_smile:

I think there will always be hobbists to keep XPM networks alive by finding some “my own chains.” Running sha256 or scrypt is totally boring by itself, on the other hand.

There is a new important function Primecoin can serve.

Please visit Cross Check Point at Bytestamp

Anyway, I will make a new thread in the development section.