Introduce Yourself - Important Links

Glad to see lot of new people. :slight_smile:

Looks like this price dump washed away the old weak holders and brought new Peercoiners. Welcome boys or girls!

Greetings everyone,

I first got into BTC in late 2011, and have taken an interest in alts in the last couple of months. After acquiring some PCC from an exchange, I looked into it, and am quite impressed with the whole POS vs. POW motif. And, I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Tim

Welcome to the community, Tim! Thanks for joining the forums.

Welcome you all fellow peers :smiley:

[size=12pt]Welcome my peers![/size]

Hi folks!

I created mainly my account because of primecoin. I was going to download the OSX version of it, but saw it missing, a bit strange since the peercoin binary was available. Maybe I’m blind, who knows… However, I was wondering if there is any special reason for that primecoin isn’t prebuilt for OSX?

If there is lack of builders, I can probably build the binary for the project as well as code sign it like I do with I2Pd releases.

Just wanted to share my help if needed. Have a nice day!

/Mikal

Hi, I am currently working at ISG3D, a 3D printing startup company. We have recently started to accept Bitcoin and now we are integrating Peercoin payment through ShapeShift!

I wanted to introduce myself before giving you guys more info on that matter. I am CEO of ISG3D, my name is Samuel Guillemette and I am also a big cryptocurrency enthusiast. I own some Bitcoin, Litecoin, Blackcoin, and recently Peercoin.

I want to accept as much cryptocurrencies as possible on the website to allow people to mine crypto and buy 3d printer with it.

Thanks!

I have used peercoin for a long time! but only just now joining this forum >:D

As my mother used to say, better late than never.

Hi :slight_smile:

Hello, just saying hello.

I’ve liked Peercoin for a while. Thought I’d come here to learn more :slight_smile:

Edit: Also like Primecoin too. Thought the idea of having a non-useless proof-ot-work was smart, and that’s what led me to Peercoin.

Hi all,

We’re starting a non-profit, open organisation, to create a sustainable, stable and long term store of value, and we’d like to use the peershares technology to achieve this.
We want to back our shares by what I like to call: ‘real world wealth’. In short, we’re going to plant new trees and create rich ecosystems. The only way for new shares to enter the market, is by creating new natural wealth that backs it. Find out more on our site: www dot treeshare dot be

We’re looking for peercoin/peershares developers who might be interested in joining us. We’ve already tested and created 1,000,000 shares. We just need some technical assistance to make this operational.

thank you,

Dries, founder of Treeshare

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you Chronos. Glad to be here.

Hi, just joined, although I have also owned some PPC for a while and have very loosely followed things.

Never saw the Peerbox thing until I came here though - that looks really cool!

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am not new to crypto though. I was researching what coin to mine with my new miners. Will be about 2.3 th/s. Anyway wanted to say and let y’all know I will be around.

Hiya folks,

Nice to see such a thriving community!

Hi! I am Raul Milian, I come from the Paycoin community, and I am exited to be here today. I own two Rockminer R-Box 100gh/s and an Antminer 63gh/s. I am mining Peercoin soon, thanks! I would like some help!

Hi,
I’ve kind of fallen in love with peercoin and nu over the last year. I could hype till the cows come home, but it’s the connection to the people that really drives my interest I think. That we can measure the security of our network based off how distributed the wealth is just makes my mind reel with implications. If every person on earth had just ~3 ppc, we’d be fully distributed.
Anyway, glad to be a part of the community.