Introduce Yourself - Important Links

2 Likes

Hi Peercoin community!

My name is Mike Perkins, you can find me as blackout7 on forums.
It would be a long story to tell why I joined the Peercoin network recently.

I’m quite new to blockchain technology in general and I just discovered how powerful it can be with Bitcoin, then I read how a cryptocurrency like Peercoin can be sustainable compared to Bitcoin.

I didn’t know at first that a cryptocurrency can be green until I read about your project. I think it raise a lot of issues the crypto-world didn’t think about, but we will get at a state where everyone will get involved in raising awareness about environmental issues. It means that Peercoin will stay for quite some times.

If there is something I regret today is that I didn’t know about Peercoin earlier. But…
I’m sure the great things are just in front of us, there were a lot of people involved but I’m sure it can grows really fast regarding how this blockchain has been created.

Some people will say : “Look alt coins are all garbage. Bitcoin will stay”. I would like to respond to those : We’ll see. I also have a good feeling about all of this.

Sincerely,

9 Likes

Six years of people saying Peercoin will die. Still proving them wrong every day.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Harry. Nice list of links to use. Thanks. Hope this forum will be useful. Everyone, wish you to have a nice day today.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m new to peercoin and crypto in general. I really like the idea of peercoin given that it has a slow constant inflation after the mining pool dries up. I really want to see a crypto currency be used as a currency and not an investment tool. Unfortunately there is no place to buy or use it where I am. I’d love to see that change. On that note if anyone wants to exchange dash for peercoin let me know.

PS: any plans on making a mobile client? I think it would help adoption significantly

2 Likes

Welcome.

About dash situation, I guess you could use flyp.me for quick conversion.

Yes, but I can’t give you a timeframe just yet.

Just joined today, I belong to marketing world. Hunting for a reliable medium to get knowledge about digital currency might turn to invest and earn better ROI. Let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Peercoin forum, any questions just fire away. We’ve recently produced three videos, that you may want to watch:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Welcome johnworld093!

Hello! New here! Also new to Crytpo. Started mining some XMR lately, and planning to set up a couple raspberry pi’s for peercoin nodes and my wallet! :slight_smile:

Would like to get involved in minting as well as some mining through zergpool.

2 Likes

Hi @mikecentola, great to have you on board. Be sure to check out the 3 intro videos a couple posts above you. There are also two more videos on the way about our economics and our mission.

Welcome @mikecentola!

If you want to make some node(s) you can check out this tutorial for StakeBox if you don’t know yet https://www.stakebox.org/blogs/learn/getting-started-with-peercoin-stakebox

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hi everyone,
My name is Daisy Simpson and I’m working as a writer.

2 Likes

Welcome to Peercoin, Daisy. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome! :tada:

how would you have written the peercoin whitepaper if you had to rewrite it?

Hi Guys! My name is albert, glad to meet you)) Today is the day when I became a part of The peercoin community! Hope for your support!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Albert! :grin:

:metal::cowboy_hat_face::metal: