Introduce Yourself - Important Links

Hello, I am new here , but old in exchange work. I came here to make good trades with peercoin , bitocin & others.

Hello peers,
I am new to all of this. Really new.

Hello, everyone. You can call me Chamme, and I am not so new here, I think. In 2013 I started mine Peercoins and keep all the mined coins. Now I am back…

Greetings all,

[pre][font=trebuchet ms][size=1em]I found this site far later than I had hoped once I started reading… led here (or to peershares) [/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms][size=1em]looking for crowd funding options and sourcing solutions and found a group that had done in a larger [/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms][size=1em]and more simplified way - in fact the 2-3 model makes my plan look like one of [/size][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms][size=1em]the Billy’s path episodes of Family Circus.[/size][/font] [sub] ::slight_smile: [/sub][/pre]
[font=verdana]After a couple days mullit over I’ve concluded that since their solution is
so beautiful it is best to join them…
Oh, I still plan to build through sharing and collaboration - just now my plan is
to include peercoin/shares first in my thoughts.

I was writing the above out when my friends dropped by
with NCAA Brackets (and a nice bottle of scotch) and soon I had yet
another Idea that would need extra attention now to be relevant
before next year…so if you are a fan of brackets you might want
to look for other posts I hope to make today.

Malcalypse

[font=Verdana][size=9px]Varicolored[/size][/font][/font] Latent-Stem Poet’s Cipher

Hello! I am Serge. We started a new 0.5% PeerCoin mining pool BeePoolNY.com. We will try to keep the fee low all the time thanks to our hosting provider. Donations are appreciated and will be used to grow the pool.
The pool is new and small, and we have to impose 120 confirmation threshold to confirm the block to make sure the seamless payouts. As pool grows bigger, we will reduce the number of required confirmations.

The following features are currently supported:

stratum+tcp://beepoolny.com:3333

VARDIFF Enabled

Dynamic PPLNS payout system

DDOS protection

SSL Enabled

Cheers and good mining with us, and thank you for your support!

The BeePoolNY team.

Contact us at support@beepoolny.com

Hello,
I’m ASJEEL AHMED from Karachi, Pakistan.

I’m fairly new to cryptocurrency. After watching Mr. KING’s interview and Mr. CHRONOS’s video on YouTube, I decided to venture into PPC territory. I found this forum and it’s members very cheerful, friendly and helpful. Especially Mr. PEERCHEMIST’s work on Raspi is exceptional.

I have just bought a RasPi model 2 and will be up on the network tomorrow.I look forward to contribute to the PPC community and help other members also.

May GOD bless all of you. Amen.

Hi Folks. Great to meet you. I am a developer looking to learn more about cryptocurrencies. I have worked before with other cryptocurrencies and group of developers. I once worked in the porting of Armory from Bitcoin to another cryptocoin. I being mining since quite a while as well. I know several languages as I am a developer en enjoy doing my work. I am here to learn about the innovations of peercoin. Hope it to be as good as with others.

And is the 10 PC bounty for setting up a headless node open?

Hello! I am glad that I decided to join this community since it seems so active and interesting. I had no idea about all this websites and projects related to peercoin. I must admit I regret that I did not get involved since the beginning of bitcoin, but now I can’t wait to become involved in this movement of altcoins, which I do believe will shape our future economic system. So, with no further delays, let me say greetings to everyone and I am looking forward to a lot of discussions and collaboration!

yes

Hello all,

I am new to all this “cryptocurrencies” stuff and don’t really have a firm grasp on everything associated with it yet, but I am making the effort to learn. In all honesty, the only reason I am here is because my friends have convinced me to invest my money in peercoin. I know nothing about it but am looking forward to getting involved and having a better knowledge of everything along with meeting some new friends. ;D

I am also a beginner just like you.
You can start with whitepapers of bitcoin and then peercoin’s whitepapers because the peercoin whitepaper refers frequently to bitcoin’s working and its whitepaper.

Hello!
does it exist any online API for push raw peercoin transaction?

I found only ppc.blockr.io/tx/push
but the said: “Peercoin unfortunately does not have RPC methods for handling raw transactions, which we need for this to work.”

[quote=“kzv, post:174, topic:2889”]Hello!

but the said: “Peercoin unfortunately does not have RPC methods for handling raw transactions, which we need for this to work.”[/quote]

The latest Peercoin version supports below APIs which are related to raw transactions:
getrawtransaction, createrawtransaction, decoderawtransaction, signrawtransaction, sendrawtransaction

[quote=“caribou, post:175, topic:2889”][quote=“kzv, post:174, topic:2889”]Hello!

but the said: “Peercoin unfortunately does not have RPC methods for handling raw transactions, which we need for this to work.”[/quote]

The latest Peercoin version supports below APIs which are related to raw transactions:
getrawtransaction, createrawtransaction, decoderawtransaction, signrawtransaction, sendrawtransaction[/quote]

Hi, thank you for your responce.

Is there any docummentation about RPC-API and any user guide: “how to install Peercoin RPC-server on the Linux VPS”?

Hi,

I’m looking forward to accepting peercoin on my webgame and perhaps for future projects.

Hi

Look forward tot he progress on PPC. I am a js/python/blah/blah/blah developer so if I can help with anything shoot me a message.

Hello, my name is Geoff. I have been trying for about 2 weeks to download the new QT wallet. All of the links send me to pages of what I believe are code. I am not a developer, I just need a new wallet, my old one seems stuck, and I haven’t had any luck trying to find a down load for a new one. OS X by the way. Thanks in advance for any help or info.

this is the one you should read: https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4547.0

peerunity-0.2.1-osx.dmg is the file you need to click on for osx

Hi, Geoff.

here’s the wallet you were looking for

ppcoin 0.5.3 macosx

shasum a87aad19f7de164db183356560b5396633904a89