Introduce Yourself - Important Links

Hi All,

Steak Cloud is new to Peercoin Talk,

We received a support request to have Peercoin added to Steak Cloud.

I am popping in to greet the community and check for community interest

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to forging a partnership that will benefit us both.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi there everyone, I joined peercointalk.org to look for some miners for peercoin that would be interested in switching to a new pool.

Hi there. After Bitcoins, Litecoins, Doge and Dash, I discovered Peercoin for my next Faucet ;D

Hey, Iā€™m Gabrielle, iā€™m a programmer and illustrator. I found about peercoin just a couple months ago and i love it ;D
Other of my favorite coins
*Litecoin
*Dashcoin
*Clamcoin
*Startcoin
*Dogecoin
*Feathercoin
*Primecoin

[quote=ā€œGabrielle, post:125, topic:2889ā€]Hey, Iā€™m Gabrielle, iā€™m a programmer and illustrator. I found about peercoin just a couple months ago and i love it ;D
Other of my favorite coins
*Litecoin
*Dashcoin
*Clamcoin
*Startcoin
*Dogecoin
*Feathercoin
*Primecoin[/quote]

Hi! :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s quite a list you got there.
Iā€™m mainly invested in Bitcoin and have a few Peercoin. I think Iā€™ve got some other ones as well, but I kind of have almost forgotten about them.

Hello Peercoin world ;D back itā€™s been a few years

Hi guys, I joined this forum to better understand what are the Peercoin and that may have potential in the coming years.

I am quite profane, but I hope to understand more by reading your post.

[quote=ā€œCoinNextE, post:128, topic:2889ā€]Hi guys, I joined this forum to better understand what are the Peercoin and that may have potential in the coming years.

I am quite profane, but I hope to understand more by reading your post.[/quote]

Hello and welcome. Iā€™m also new here :slight_smile:

Been lurking for a long time and forgot my original usernameā€¦ Nice to see that the community has grown so much

Hi pk,

Did you forget the actual username or just the password? Glad to see you back :slight_smile:

Hi,
Ive always been interested in peercoin hybrid proof of work / proof of stake. I also became interested in primecoin and remember the hype when it was added to btc-e.

At cryptojeweler.com you can buy high quality jewelry and pay in Peercoin! Let me know if you have any questions.
I am not here to spam, but I do want to post some of our offers in the marketplace section. Im also open to doing a video interview with someone from the peercoin foundation (if that exists) about merchants accepting Peercoin.

Regards,
CryptoJeweler.com

Hello, i am bezzzo.

Thought this would be a bit of fun. Is peercoin and primecoin the same thing?

[quote=ā€œBezzzo, post:133, topic:2889ā€]Hello, i am bezzzo.

Thought this would be a bit of fun. Is peercoin and primecoin the same thing?[/quote]

Hi Bezzzo, welcome to the forum! No, they are quite different coin concepts. There is a lot to read on both of them here on the forum. If you have questions, donā€™t be afraid to ask!

Thanks!

Hey folks.

Had a buddy who dragged me into BTC recently (im not in it to make anything. Im in it to obtain and hold. maybe it works out down the road)

While learning about it and some of the altcoins I came across PPC and figured it looked like fun so here I am!!

Reading and learning as I go!

Well guess i am back, been in peercoin for over 2 years. 1 year and 9 months inactive :slight_smile: anyways Got a question, does the wallet need to be loaded in the qt client in order to mint or once in a while just load the wallet to verify interest its earned?

IE: Its not like old Netcoin that removes coins if you do not run the qt client over an X period of timeā€¦

Thanks

Icon

PS

What happened to the original peercoin form?

To mint, the qt client will have to be running with your wallet unlocked for minting and fully synchronised. There is a patched released this week relating to a bug in openssl, so be sure to run the latest version.

if you want to know when you should start the qt client, you can use https://findstakejs.peercointalk.org/ which should work till next month.

Hi, i represent the VPN-service MultiVPN.us. MultiVPN accepts Peercoin, of course. And i want to promote my service here.

MultiVPN.us: Hmmmā€¦ didnā€™t Trump once advocate for the assassination of Edward Snowden?

Bitcoin adult live streaming community.