Introduce Yourself - Important Links

[quote=“backpacker69, post:199, topic:2889”][quote=“rooster, post:192, topic:2889”]I downloaded Peerunity 0.2.0 and minted a block about 8 days ago… I guess while the blockchain was messed up (I didn’t know this at the time). The stake was 2000+ PPC… and I have yet to get it back. I redownloaded Peerunity 0.2.2 and the blockchain and it says I’m 2000+ PPC short, but the blockchain website still has my original balance.

Trying to fix it, I clicked “clear orphans” and it made the transaction disappear from the Minting tab. I have the transaction ID but it comes up with nothing on the PPC blockchain website.

What should I do?

Thank you.[/quote]

please open up the console (help/debug window/console) and type:
checkwallet

it will report of any errors with missing amounts, after you see them type:
repairwallet

everything should be correct, if not restart peerunity and you will see all of your coins.[/quote]

This fixed it! Thank you. I went into the console and put in “checkwallet” which told me I was short 2000 PPC, I put in “repairwallet” and it gave me the same message but did not alter the PPC count, then I restarted and voila, the total is correct! Thank you very much, to everyone who helped me figure this out!

Hello… I have this problem;" WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download,or notify developers of the issue."
Currently back eight days. Can someoane say something?

[quote=“dimtr, post:203, topic:2889”]Hello… I have this problem;" WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download,or notify developers of the issue."
Currently back eight days. Can someoane say something?[/quote]

Which client and what version are you currently using?

[quote=“saeveritt, post:204, topic:2889”][quote=“dimtr, post:203, topic:2889”]Hello… I have this problem;" WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download,or notify developers of the issue."
Currently back eight days. Can someoane say something?[/quote]

Which client and what version are you currently using?[/quote]

I currently using v0.2.0

Time for an update of the client and a full download of the blockchain, I fear.
Peerunity 0.2.0 is no longer compatible with the network.

You can get the newest version here: https://peercoin.net/download-peerunity

Excuse me, but before I had to present myself, instead I moved my problem. I still belive in cryptocurrensi,blockchain and I think everyone is looking for the most honest coins.

Personally, as a small business owner, I am watching carefully few coins for the future, hoping that one day we lay to use them freely.

My Peercoin wallet has not been sinking for 2-3 months. It is showing a message –‘ Upgrade to v0.5.3 or compatible required before April 25. Visit peercointalk.org’. So what I have to do now? Anybody can help me, please.

download the latest version (0.5.4) and try again
https://peercoin.net/wallet

Hi everyone! I’m just recently into PPC, already bought some, and also will start to mine it with Antminer S7 in 2 weeks! So good ;D

Finished to set up a rPI-Tor-Full node and curious about all this!

Hi all, recently came across PPC and looking forward to setting up an rpi node :slight_smile:

Came here because I saw a post on Reddit. Hope to get my pi hooked up soon.

I’m Jacob, a writer for CoinDesk. I’m here to learn more about peercoin and to potentially do a piece about it.

Hi peercoiners …
oethjock here, I’m very interesting to find more about cryptocurrency and now taking part for several coin such BTC, ETH. Finally found that PPC interest to dig more and wish to find someone that can work together in profitable business at the coin world.

Cheers

Hi peercoin community,
I am Dan the founder of CoinVault a multi crypto web wallet.
PPC is one of the first currencies we added and its a great coin ;D.

Check it out coinvault.io
I’d love some feedback.

[font=times new roman][/font]

Hello everyone, I’m a new comer, I’ve been interested in cryptocurrencies for a bit and I’m looking for a more social oriented project, peercoin seemed like a good idea with a large enough community.

Hello dear PPC and XPM community,

I just wanted to let you know that Primecoin and Peercoin can be traded on our RAWX exchange:

beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:PPC
beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:XPM

We opened on Sunday and are a very young exchange. RAWX is the successor of mcxNOW if you can remember.

I hope to see some of you over there :slight_smile:

hi, i’m ibiza, new comer in cryptoworld, and wanna find place to rest of my life ;p

Hi all,

I’m looking forward to learn more about proof of stake

Best