Introduce Yourself - Important Links

There is no doubt that peercoin is awesome. As I am a newb too, so digging out information to educate myself and others too, if required. As I love to collect various crypto coin’s information and learn their uses. So, if you too interested in the same, then you should have a look to: https://www.cryptocoinjudge.com/ and I have found them on Telegram too. Telegram Link: https://t.me/CryptoCoinJudge

Do share your thoughts on the same and your experience.

Side by side I am taking knowledge of ICOs too.

Insisting on the idea is the greatest wealth, i like peercoin

Hi everyone. I have been doing research in blockchain for a while. Recently I found peercoin and primecoin from Sunny King very fascinating. Looking forward to discuss with you all.

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m Steve and I started to dealt with crypto assets since a couple of years ago. Peercoin and Primecoin used to be very hot. Pity.

Peercoin can carry a lot of people’s dreams.

Sure. Proof of Stake from Peercoin has bred lots of later creativity for the crypto industry. Sunny King deserves much more respect.

1 Like

Great, thanks for your support. If you need anything to get some time to breath, let me know. Got a massive network of social media people (all channels, copywriters, marketing people with heart, storytelling people) - would love to be part of the Peercoin Story.

Best from Greece,
Alexandros

Hey everyone,
If this is the wrong place let me know. I have been looking over all the peercoin documentation and am trying to recreate peercoin for a university project. I would like to edit the distribution to emit all of the PoW blocks within one month. I know coins like blackcoin and mint coin have done this but I would like to start with peercoins latest source. I want it to be only PoS to secure the network when I show it to my professor.

thanks,
kodiak0x

What do you mean by “all of”? Peercoin’s block reward is related to the PoW difficulty, and as such there is no explicit limit to the total number of coins.

Hello everyone!
I am excited to be here

Hello and welcome!

This is a great thread with resource about Peercoin! Most coins don’t have something like this.

We used the information provided to update our Peercoin coin page, but we came across an issue. We wanted to add the Project List page, but projects.peercoin.net seems to be down.

Is there another url for this?

Thanks!

projects.peercoin.net is down for the moment while we are restructuring the website, docs and and other relevant sub-sites.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the quick reply! Please reply to this thread once it’s done. We can update our links after that.

Will do.

@blockspot-io the foundation is located in NL but i dont think you can say peercoin originates from there, i think it is quite international

1 Like

This is true for basically all coins, but indeed food for thought. Thanks for the feedback. The international and decentralized aspect of Peercoin is something that can be explained in the description, which still has to be written.

1 Like

Hello! ( ^-^)/

I’m not sure how I found out about Peercoin (Somehow I went from being interested in the “dark net” to subscribing to r/darknetplan to investing in Peercoin? Dunno) but when I read it’s an ecological cryptocurrency I was quickly interested. I believe this concept can actually work as a means of exchange and won’t simply be used for making profit, like too many cryptocurrencies.

I’m currently looking in the minting process and while I think I get how it works, I can’t figure out how to mint with one device (a raspberry pi) while being able to access my wallet from another device (I initially thought I could just copy my wallet but I read this is a bad idea because it can get desynchronized.)

Anyways, I hope this project succeeds! We all have something at “stake” here. sorry, I’ll see myself out

3 Likes

As long as you don’t unlock your wallet for minting on the other device, it shouldnt be an issue. If you try to mint in two places at once people will ban your node.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you!