Introduce Yourself - Important Links

download the latest version (0.5.4) and try again
https://peercoin.net/wallet

Hi everyone! I’m just recently into PPC, already bought some, and also will start to mine it with Antminer S7 in 2 weeks! So good ;D

Finished to set up a rPI-Tor-Full node and curious about all this!

Hi all, recently came across PPC and looking forward to setting up an rpi node :slight_smile:

Came here because I saw a post on Reddit. Hope to get my pi hooked up soon.

I’m Jacob, a writer for CoinDesk. I’m here to learn more about peercoin and to potentially do a piece about it.

Hi peercoiners …
oethjock here, I’m very interesting to find more about cryptocurrency and now taking part for several coin such BTC, ETH. Finally found that PPC interest to dig more and wish to find someone that can work together in profitable business at the coin world.

Cheers

Hi peercoin community,
I am Dan the founder of CoinVault a multi crypto web wallet.
PPC is one of the first currencies we added and its a great coin ;D.

Check it out coinvault.io
I’d love some feedback.

[font=times new roman][/font]

Hello everyone, I’m a new comer, I’ve been interested in cryptocurrencies for a bit and I’m looking for a more social oriented project, peercoin seemed like a good idea with a large enough community.

Hello dear PPC and XPM community,

I just wanted to let you know that Primecoin and Peercoin can be traded on our RAWX exchange:

beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:PPC
beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:XPM

We opened on Sunday and are a very young exchange. RAWX is the successor of mcxNOW if you can remember.

I hope to see some of you over there :slight_smile:

hi, i’m ibiza, new comer in cryptoworld, and wanna find place to rest of my life ;p

Hi all,

I’m looking forward to learn more about proof of stake

Best

Long time Peercoin holder (April 2013), recently bought more, looking forward to all the things to come.

Hi folks…

Could I just check, my peerunity qt works fine. My xpm qt worked fine for ages, but now shows the message ‘no block source available’, and has been this way for about 15 weeks. My peerunity is completely up to date, with about 8 active connections (as did the xpm until now)…and they are both running on the same computer.

Map port using UPnP is checked, proxy isn’t in settings.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Roister01

[member=30820]Roister01[/member] do you have any peers when you type getpeerinfo on the console (if you don’t know how to get to console go to: Help -> Debug Window -> Console)
Try adding these nodes that I have, by typing on the console:

addnode 80.64.86.17 add
addnode 67.87.122.252 add
addnode 95.167.151.35 add

Hello all,

I have been following PPC since 2013 (shame it’s taken me this long to register but better late than never!)
I run a node or two and have been doing my part to secure the network by minting some coins.

Hello, everyone. As I said before, I’m just starting into PPC. Posting this to meet the requirement.

Hello!

I’m not completely new to Peercoin as technology, but haven’t followed closely either.
I decided to register an account here, because I want to propose an idea.
Putting it up for discussion should help finding out if I’m on the right track.

Hi everybody!
I am new to Peercoin and blockchains as a technology. Working on a project at UCLA and have run into some issues! So I just have some questions.
Thank you!

[quote=“gcusack, post:228, topic:2889”]Hi everybody!
I am new to Peercoin and blockchains as a technology. Working on a project at UCLA and have run into some issues! So I just have some questions.
Thank you![/quote]

Welcome!
Come hangout at https://peercoin.chat when you get the chance. I’m sure you’ll receive fairly timely responses to any questions that you might have.