Interesting find

It’s too quiet here. I guess everyone busy trading?
Personally, I did try to gain more ppc through trade once. I lost about 2k ppc through panic sell and panic buy.
Then I take the fact that I am not a good trader and let my ppc do the minting instead.

[quote=“redlee, post:1, topic:2887”]It’s too quiet here. I guess everyone busy trading?
Personally, I did try to gain more ppc through trade once. I lost about 2k ppc through panic sell and panic buy.
Then I take the fact that I am not a good trader and let my ppc do the minting instead.[/quote]
Yes, I noticed that too. We haven’t seen PPC that volatile in a while, so I guess there are interesting opportunities for traders.
My PPC are also minting silently. I guess it is the quietness before the NuBits storm of the 23rd 8)

I would be minting, but in these turbulent times I’d rather not have my coins locked down for 3.5 days.

I was drawn to PPC because it can mint. I wanted to see it working. I still haven’t minted any PPC after more than an year. So I am not worried. :))

I was drawn to PPC because it can mint. I wanted to see it working. I still haven’t minted any PPC after more than an year. So I am not worried. :))[/quote]

Yeah if you own a low amount it can take quite a while. I believe Sunny said he was working on a fix to improve that; in one his interviews IIRC.